Rate the Spartan armor above you!

Axilus Prime

Well, this is a carryover thread from another Halo forum, but a fun thread.

Basically, you post a link to a pic of your armor, taken from here. Don't change any settings, just put in your GT and click the retrieval thing.

Then right click on the resulting pic, click open image in new tab, go to that tab, and copy-paste the link here.

You must do this every time you post, for convenience. 

So, you rate the person above you on a scale of 1 to 10. 1's lowest, 10's highest.

My link is in my sig, so I don't have to bother putting links in my post. :P

• Like 1

I'll go by tradition from the original topic on the other site and write a short detailed review. You can all do this, or just rate in a short post, but I like doing it this way.

Gray and white lack contrast, but they are a respectable color scheme and your blue visor gives it the kick it needs, to a point.

Hazop's not exactly one of the best helmets IMO, but the blue visor makes it look good here. Its size relative to the other pieces makes it fit well enough though.

That torso looks weird, I just don't think it's very protective to carry a bomb/tank thing on your chest. 

See, those legs are what I call the "fatty legs." They just have massive thighs and are too curvy. They only look right on a female Spartan, and even then only sometimes.

Thankfully, the Rogue shoulders offset that enough for me to not utterly hate it. Rogue shoulders are big enough to do that, and they look cool.

The forearms are boring. Too smooth, and the sharply bulging area just bugs me.

7.5/10. Manages to hold and balance itself together, but doesn't look all that great.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...