If You Could Have Any Superpower...

FleshBack

Classic question. What superpower would you like to have if you had your pick of one?

Me? At first I thought I would really want Psychokinesis cuz it has always been my favorite, but then I thought about Sylar from Heroes and how awesome it would be to have his ability. He had the ability of Intuitive Aptitude, which allowed him to understand things very easily. This could be applied to gain a lot of knowledge very fast, such as devouring medical text books like candy and absorbing all the material he read, to being able to figure out how other superhumans' powers worked so he could replicate them himself. Often times, he was able to use the power better than the original user just because he was able to undertand how to wield it in-depth. Of course, his power came with a "hunger", of sorts that turned him into a serial killer as he would always hunger for more understanding and power. However, he was able to control it at some point.

But yeah, the ability to understand all the variables at work would be mine.. How about YOU?

• Like 2

Mind control, I could have all i wanted ... ALL. Or i would pick a power that wold let me transform into whatever i wanted that would be cool to.

hey i know how thats possible hypnosis. it took me years to get it right but once you control a persons mind they are unstopable. as the s form thing i like it .

if i had to choose a power I'd say it would be self choice gravitation.

you can walk on walls and bring items to you like in StarWars.

P.S. i know its corny, but it would be fun.

transform*

from line two

Only splitting atoms?

PK gives you the power to do anything!

Splitting atoms is only the beginning of what you could do with unlimited power.

Well, Really advanced PK gives you any power. I know this. I was just trying to avoid listing every single thing you could do with it... Cuz it would be a loooooooong list.

Well, Really advanced PK gives you any power. I know this. I was just trying to avoid listing every single thing you could do with it... Cuz it would be a loooooooong list.

You gave an example of such a weak thing though :P

That's why I said it lawl

Pyrokinesis

Enhanced Strength

Enhanced Durability

Enhanced Agility

Pyro Immunity

Cryo Immunity

Pyro Absorption

Lava Projection

Fire Breath

Flight

Limited terrakinesis

All of these I would want, I've always wanted in case you don't know what all of this means it means I basically want to have complete control of fire and immunity to heat/cold, and flight from the fact that hot air rises

I'd go with a pretty bland power but kind of useful. Indestructible body and soul(and neck so they can't cut my head off). I mean sure you have psychokinesis to fling me around and stuff, but I'm indestructible. INVINCIBLE!

Literally, the cells in my body would diamond. My BODY would be diamond! Just as light as a regular body. I can't shoot laser beams or anything else.

When I think of a superpower I usually think defense. It may be boring... but useful.

Also to go with that super strength.

Outside of PK I would enjoy having a power over light itself. The wavelengths, particles that make it up...ect. My movement would be crazy fast, my abilities nigh instantaneous and unbelievably powerful. Plus it might be handy for setting the mood.

I consider PK being unrealistic as a power as it involves absolutely everything. No one super power should include everything.

I would opt for ultimate mental control. Mind over matter, mind over antimatter, mind over everything. Infinite manipulation in infinite degrees. Need to be invisible? Just manipulate your particles to become whatever you want them to. Your consciousness will remain constant...right? :troll:

I dont want anything cheap like pk or mind control. I HATE mind control. I don't wan't to be like God. No one is responsible enough to have that kind of power. They would ruin everything. After some thought I decided being a Spartan would be plenty powerful for me. I would have superstrength, speed, reflexes, sight, hearing, and cybernetic enhancements. I am responsible enough for that.

Remember: With great power comes great responsibility!

i'd like the ability to harvest energy and light. yes it's like a god type power but not too godly in certain terms of use. in a way i could create life but i couldn't destroy it. say if i turned the sun out or made it look dark all that would change is the day time, all it would is take the brightness of the sun but wed still feel the heat of the sun. any ways if i could control light or energy then i basically control the universe which i know is very godly but there are still things i couldn't do too.

• 3 weeks later...