Im on a Forum?!?!?!?

Sinister King

Hello every one!!!!!

I am king goldeneye.... i have been with the halo franchise seince the begining, joined on line durring Halo 2. after the halo 3 launch, the halo community exploded. i trully felt like apart of somethting huge and i knew i was easyly recognized, becaws of my skill, knowlage, custom maps, game types, and just my personallity. ODST was an amazing game "to me" but not a big hit in the H community. then halo reach.... the bases of the story were good, all the small stuff felt as if it were litteraly pulled from some gunts wet dream. "LOL u thought i was gonna say A$$"

but the multiplayer felt the same as H3 but with a bit extra. saddly reach didnt do that well, while COD droped more games in these years we were lucky to have halo 4 come as soon as it did. 343I, i am happy to see where u guys r going to take this. I am fed up with COD, and i think we will and can trully beat cod in the eye's of the cod fans. But we need to get back in and on Halo. i remember having multiple accounts just to keep friends and custom maps, no BS... now i look at my friends and dont see many playing H4... so i canned them all, ecept for fam.... but i am here to " dive in " and share what i have to offer.

I hope to be part of the growth of this community. and if people want to hit me with an up front FR just ad a txt that reads "343IF" so i know ware ur comming from...

hears and old treat for "YALL" ( http://youtu.be/G8X9OrwZlV0 )

enjoy.

• Like 2