One Final Salute..

Admiral Ackbar

First I get a Migraine, then I get on to an account named I hate ******s spamming, and now this......

:crybaby: I'll miss you Admiral your were a great edition to the site. You made every conversation fun and were a great friend you I miss you dearly. Anyway :salute: I salute you on your journey through life, wish you to stay strong though the hard parts, and I will keep you in my mind always. May the force be with you! :salute:

Thank you everyone. I've decided to leave my account active. For the WHEN I am able to come back to this site. But that maybe a week or a year. I'm not really sure. Thank you all. You are all great members and friends.

Do what you think is right, you'll still be remembered here

Whatever is going on Admiral we will be waiting for you to return. I for one wont give up hope to see you again. I hope things go well for you and you shall be sorely missed. Give Ahsoka a hug for me if she wont be here either. I am sorry I wasnt able to say goodbye sooner.

:hug:

:salute:

I will be waiting for you on the other side.

Well all some great news. Thanks to Zelda, and her helping me through things. I'll be able to be online from time to time. She pointed that I need something to help me keep my sanity through all of this. And I've chosen 343 and my great friends here to help! I don't think I could ever say goodbye to all of you. Sorry for the scare! :salute:

• Like 3

Well all some great news. Thanks to Zelda, and her helping me through things. I'll be able to be online from time to time. She pointed that I need something to help me keep my sanity through all of this. And I've chosen 343 and my great friends here to help! I don't think I could ever say goodbye to all of you. Sorry for the scare! :salute:

You came to the forums to be told to come to the forums? Seems L3git