My MoM thread <3

Zelda

What's there to say, Elfy is one of, if not the kindest, most caring and fun members ..person I have ever met. Her calm and happy nature really gives the forums what it needs, a sense of someone being there looking out for you.

When I first met Elfy, she immediately was funny and was under the alias of Irish Elf, which I gave her the nickname of Elfy for. Though posts don't mean everything to her, it's members that do, and keeping the forums a clean and safe place.

She is also a fantastic friend. Someone I talk to a lot, thus one of a our various PM's has over 3700 replies in it XD. She has always been there for me when I've needed someone to talk to.

So in my mind, she deserves this title by a huge long shot.

Congratulations Elfy and enjoy this month. :)

• Like 5

Well first of all, Congratulations Princess you have more then earned and deserved this

:)

Incase you have ever wondered why i call you Princess... it's because of your kind and caring attitude and the way you make people happy just by talking. I haven't even met someone that doesn't like you. And so you will always be my Princess :3

You, Aza and Ryu make my time here more then brilliant and your caring attitude always makes me smile, thus you being my sunshine :3

For the time i've known you i have only been able to think and say good things about you and i will ALWAYS be your SykoPup :3

I hope to talk to you for many more months to come and i hope you feel the same.

:hug:

:heart: :hug:

• Like 1

Congrats Zelda! :hug: you are one of my best friends here and it made me so happy when you got picked for MoM because you're one of the best and most helpful members here and you totally deserve it, so once again congratulations :hug:

oh and Az, me a Zelda have over 5400 pms ;)

• Like 2

Omg, guys. I really cant believe it. You all mean so much to me, you really dont know. Seeing your comments, I am actually crying right now. Not tears of sadness, but tear of happiness, because you truly are my friends. Your comments mean's so much to me.

I really do :heart: you all!

• Like 6

Omg, guys. I really cant believe it. You all mean so much to me, you really dont know. Seeing your comments, I am actually crying right now. Not tears of sadness, but tear of happiness, because you truly are my friends. Your comments mean's so much to me.

I really do :heart: you all!

We all :heart: you too :3

How can we not after all the things you have done for us, always being there for us and putting up with our flaws :3

:hug:

• Like 2

Looking around we call all see the people Elf has touched and formed diamond friendship. Elf you can connect to everyone and I can see why, when talking to you and Azaxx I feel like a kid, as if nothing is expected of me and I would know I'd never be judged, being friends with such amazing people is quite literally a joy-ride and a vacation from the world outside. You are so selfless and so patient, qualities many people would love to have, including myself. I'm sure you are an amazing mother and wife to a very lucky man. Although you didn't know it, you gave so much and this month is when you get some back. Congratulations my good friend and thank you :hug:

• Like 3

I hope you enjoy the month so much. I remember coming in and seeing you in the shout box here and there and everyone always asking "have you seen elfy" "Where's Zelda?" "Elf reply to PM's" and I was like *what the heck I'm green, she's green why does everyone love her so much.* Then it didn't take long to figure out why. You truly are one of the "Cooliest" nicest people on here! I :heart: You! And thanks for being there for me as a new member as well. :thumbsup: Congratz!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

• Like 1