How to Boost (legitimately) in Halo 4, while doing nothing---

Smok3 is SicK

I can do this without doing that anyway. Its called actually doing something. I kill over 30 and usually get that amount all the time if not a couple. You need to test these things before posting em. It is easier to do this, yes, but what fun is that anyway to hide for the rest of the game? What is an enemy finds you in the corner you are hiding in and you can't escape? You get mauled.

Do you not think boosting gives you a disadvantage? If your rank 110+ you get paired with higher ranks chances are your going to get pummeled and there's no achievement in treating a game like a grind enjoy yourselves :D if boostings how you get enjoyment that's fair does I just don't understand why you would want too.

This is the reason why SO's are so frustrating. Are you seriously that desperate to see that little number by your name go up by one that you'd break the game for other people?

People do just as well by actually playing the game, and guess what? They have fun, and they make the game fun for others. That's what community is about.