Lost.. But not forgotten

Fishy

The Finest Fish of them all.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Fishy Leave This Site?

• YES!!
    • NO!!

I am leaving these forums now. I know I am hated here so I'll make this a quick.

I am leaving, not beause I am hated, but because I'm not wanted. I have done a bunch of the things for the site, and get harassed for the doing. I know that even some of the mods hate me, except for Absolute dog; and the ones that don't know me. I usually have my posts in orange, but this time it's gold.

I loved my friends here, even though I'm probably the youngest. Only 2 or 3 of you will miss me and I know it. I am not leaving because of being harassed, I am not wanted her at all. I get told to "**** off" by a lot of members, I already have worse issues then that. A bunch of the people who hate me will probably post smart ass remarks on here as well.. But I hope to see in the end, those of you who cared to still be there....

All that's left of me... will be what's left in you...

I 'back-seat' moderate, as you all have said, but one thing that you must know it; I did things unintentionally. I have helped people and that is it. Even though I'm leaving now, don't let me forget. I will miss my friends on here now, please don't throw a fit. I know I have trolled, but I didn't mean it. I know I've flamed people, and didn't mean it. I get angered easily, and so do some of you; but I am leaving now. So I would like to say to those that are my real friends "I loved your company." Thank You. <><

(This has nothing to do with new members, it has to deal with all members in general.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-EbBCauZII

This next month (December) I was wanting to be a MoM, I snapped this last week. I wanted it really bad, I even asked for some advice on it.. I guess that I have tried for my goal and I had a Critical Failure..

Edited by Fishy

I wish you wouldn't leave, but it's your decision... I never got to know you very well Fishy, but you always seemed like a nice guy when I saw you around and I think people should've treated you better. I won't say anything about your trolling/flaming 'cause I don't know anything about it. At any rate, I wish you the best of luck in the future and I hope you'll come back someday.

:crybaby:

No on hates you Fishy. Really, I am telling you the truth. Dont leave here. And to be honest, you will be missed. But I hope to see you back here soon. So please think about coming back. And we know how much you have done for the site. So please dont leave....

• Like 2

Fishy when I was a new member I helped a lot to but I also backseated moderating. When I backseated (spectral. Jester) lol I learned my lesson I did not leave I did not rage I just started to get more active before and forgot the past. All moderator's are nice some may swing the ban Hammer faster than others. Maybe one kids around with people in status updates (lol). But besides that everyone is friends here there maybe people you don't like but don't make this put you down.

• Like 1

Let's put it this way, if you get crap from people in green, chances are, they won't be back more than a few times. Only about 1/25 members get to 100 posts, and the average was higher before November. I don't have anything against the newest forum members, but many are trolls, one timers, or a passersby. Over time you will understand that with members that have been here for a while that we get along fine, have our disagreements, but none of it is personal. If someone has it out for you, block them,or ignore them. Chances are they will step out of bounds and a mod or other members will pick up on what they are doing.

No use in leaving just yet. But if this is truely goodbye, I will keep a weathered eye on the horizon.

• Like 2

Fishy, don't leave man! I always love seeing your comments in the shoutbox. ♥

Forget what certain members have said or how they have made you feel. Those that do that are in the wrong and apparently do not know the meaning of "Community" forum. I do hope you stick around and show them what it is really about.

• Like 1