A Message to 343i... Please read

UnkownPancake

I just dont even know whats going on anymore...

343 you guys have done a great job. (For a studios first game.) But what you haven't done great is make a great HALO game. Halo is more than just an epic campaign and sweet multiplayer. Halo is about the COMMUNITY. So far I havent seen anything that even remotely shows your care for the player. Where has the amazing custom games gone? No more Duck Hunt or Jenga tower. No more Race or Grifball. What is wrong with you guys? Please, PLEASE, listen to what the community is asking for, because without it, there wont be much left of Halo 4 and deffinately not a Halo 5. Another thing that irritates me is the fact that 343 hasn't said anything to us, the community, about there plans for Halo 4. its upsetting and rude. Without us, Halo would be nothing. TAke time to consider this. IF you even read this...

Unfortunately,

An upset gamer...

• Like 1

They won't read this. This is a community forum. If you have something to say and want them to possibly see it then go onto Halo Waypoint and post on those forums. You'll have a better chance there then here.

To be honest, I think they'd rather want to read posts in this forum than in the Waypoint forum.

I just dont even know whats going on anymore...

343 you guys have done a great job. (For a studios first game.) But what you haven't done great is make a great HALO game. Halo is more than just an epic campaign and sweet multiplayer. Halo is about the COMMUNITY. So far I havent seen anything that even remotely shows your care for the player. Where has the amazing custom games gone? No more Duck Hunt or Jenga tower. No more Race or Grifball. What is wrong with you guys? Please, PLEASE, listen to what the community is asking for, because without it, there wont be much left of Halo 4 and deffinately not a Halo 5. Another thing that irritates me is the fact that 343 hasn't said anything to us, the community, about there plans for Halo 4. its upsetting and rude. Without us, Halo would be nothing. TAke time to consider this. IF you even read this...

Unfortunately,

An upset gamer...

You'll have to head over to the Waypoint Forums. That is the official forums for 343i. This is just a community owned and based forums.

• Like 1