Want to play Halo 2 online again read this

dominos

Theres a program called xbox connect and it alows you to connect to other people all over the world, and the best part about it it's completly free

you don't need a gold membership or anything like that.

Go to http://xbconnect.com/ and download the program.

And if you need help setting it up check out my video on youtube user: thegunpulseclan

and look for how to play halo 2 online.

It's not Xbox Live it's xbox connect.

I really hope I helped you, and if you need extra help setting it up just ask me.

ps. You could play Halo 1, 2, or any other original xbox game online

does it require any account information? like password or email etc?

also, is it virus free, im quite interested in this.

No it's not on XBL, so you don't have to enter any info

you create a account with them, and of chorse it's virus free.

add me on XBL if you have any more questions I will help you with it.

nsm dominick ss

Theres a program called xbox connect and it alows you to connect to other people all over the world, and the best part about it it's completly free

you don't need a gold membership or anything like that.

Go to http://xbconnect.com/ and download the program.

And if you need help setting it up check out my video on youtube user: thegunpulseclan

and look for how to play halo 2 online.

It's not Xbox Live it's xbox connect.

I really hope I helped you, and if you need extra help setting it up just ask me.

ps. You could play Halo 1, 2, or any other original xbox game online

on the PC you can play online and also you could have system linked.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My router is in the basement and I am on the second floor, so unfortunately I cannot participate in this magical experience. Halo 2 back in 2004-2006 was simply the best 2 years of gaming history. And I will argue with anyone to defend my position, because I hold to it VERY firmly...

• Like 2

I dont want to come off as rude or anything, but xbconnect has been around for a verrrrry long time. Thats how I used to play halo 1 online back in 04, 05 and 06.

They recently updated to make it a billion times easier! You don't actually need to connect your Xbox straight to your computer, it runs through your network.

Can't you play Halo 2 online with system link?

I also apologize if anyone has already said this, i'm too lazy to check. ;)

Xbox Connect kind of "tricks" the game into believing that you are playing system link, but you are actually playing online!

So basically the way it works is you go to the "System Link" area and search for a game. If you are connected to Xbox Connect, click on a game inside the Xbox Connect Console and that game should pop in the system link area. It's pretty amazing!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

They recently updated to make it a billion times easier! You don't actually need to connect your Xbox straight to your computer, it runs through your network.

Xbox Connect kind of "tricks" the game into believing that you are playing system link, but you are actually playing online!

So basically the way it works is you go to the "System Link" area and search for a game. If you are connected to Xbox Connect, click on a game inside the Xbox Connect Console and that game should pop in the system link area. It's pretty amazing!

Do you mean Xbox Kinect? Or is there really a "Xbox Connect"?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm at work right now and I just ordered a copy of halo 2 (my game is really scratched and takes forever for my xbox to read it) and I want to play halo 2 online again. Now I have done this YEARS ago plugging my xbox right into my computer and playing halo 1 and halo 2. Does this now work with WIFI?