Comments on the Mantis

xxBEASTLYBOYZxx

*Put's walls separating characters.* Fixed.

I wanna see someone get manti-bagged on my first BTB game. :troll:

I cannot agree more with you. It's nice to see that the game that pioneered T-bagging is going to bring things up a notch. Love the intensity! Anyways, it doesn't just need to obstacle courses, there's probably a top of different mini-game ideas that can be borne from the Mantis. This is going to be epic!

• Like 1

I cannot agree more with you. It's nice to see that the game that pioneered T-bagging is going to bring things up a notch. Love the intensity! Anyways, it doesn't just need to obstacle courses, there's probably a top of different mini-game ideas that can be borne from the Mantis. This is going to be epic!

Mantis soccer, Mantis brawl, Mantis race, even...Toro with Mantis guns!

Lol, Toro... I would have never thought of that! As for the others, very cool ideas - I had a few that were similar to those!

Imagine a gametype with one mantis with a lot of health and a bunch of enemies on Mongooses. The mongoose peeps must kill the Mantis with small arms! There may be a couple of rockets lying around. :troll:

• 1 month later...