Spectral Jester

Hippies March to Inheritor

Wow, broke the million mark? That's great :D

Methinks if he goes at a decent pace, he'll get to inheritor with..... 15 days left ._.

• Like 1

AD how did you know I didnt play at all on Saturday? Are you stalking me now. lol jk. and for the ones who keep looking im almost outta the 900,000's.

Hippie can do it, he's our man. If he can't do it, a hobo can!

Yeah, I think that with the pace he's keeping, he should be able to get Inheritor before Halo 4's release!

Oh, he will get there. And I know he is doing his best at it right now. :)

So happy was Hippie that he was closing in on Inheritor at a good enough pace, he decided to comb his hair in preparation for the "Inheritor Party" that Zelda would surely throw for him.

tommy-chong-03.jpg

• Like 2

Hippie is nearly there 513,303 cR away from Inheritor, the one man cR machine is racing towards the rank of Inheritor.

Not long left Hippie!!!!

im gonna post a music video i made for hippie when he finally reaches inheritor

SJ just for you Im gonna try really hard to hit Inheritor by Thursday. But hopefully sooner. I will have the MIGHTY INHERITOR POWERS...............soon

• Like 2

Yep you read it correctly Hippie was broken the 400k mark, so thats 1 million cR he has earnt in 10 days, yep 10 days, so averaging 100,000cR a day, we can look forward to Hippie hitting Inheritor by the end of the week.

The 1 man cR machine is blasting his way too Inheritor

Dude you've got this in the bag. You are flying through the numbers. I'm not even nervous anymore. :thumbsup: I'm actually just gonna say congrats right now. lol

CONGRATULATIONS

• Like 1

Lol, this has been going insanely fast. Great job Hippie, you're at the last 400k and you should have absolutely no problem whatsoever reaching your goal before the release of Halo 4. Keep up the amazing work!

1,000,000 credits in days... wow. Now if only you could do that with real money.

No kidding. :D If we all got paid to play Halo Reach, think how everyone's economy would be!! We'd all be very, very rich! Especially if we got paid every credit we got from a game. No one in their right mind would not play Reach! :D

• Like 1

400k thats easy. I get 100k a day. I was hoping I'd get to Inheritor before Halo 4 as well, but personal issues prevented that. Now I'm aiming for Forerunner.

Good luck to you, Hippie!

• Like 1

1,000,000 credits in days... wow. Now if only you could do that with real money.

*100,000 :P

Elf did you glue Hippie's hands to the controller or something? I know I'm trying to get past lieutenant grade 3 in Halo 3, bu that's a cake walk compared to Hippie's marathon... Go Hippie! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyggY_R3jU8

It's playing for you Hippie!