Halo 4 or Black Ops II?

Halo 4 or Black Ops II?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Halo 4 or Black Ops II?

Heard Halo 4 as pushed ahead in the pre-order sales, sure that could change with blops II final week. I'm Halo all the way always have been and unless 343i makes an absolute dogs ear out of the franchise I always will be. That said I've never understood why its got to be either or, its not like your asking for a games hand in marriage and you've sworn to be faithful.

I'll go against the grain and tell u what Black Ops 2 offers that is better than Halo 4

- Minimap. In Blackops, it DOESN'T show you where everyone is. I hate this in Halo 4. You can't sneak up on anyone to pull off sweet assassinations. Everyone can see you at all times. In black ops, you can only see red dots on the minmap when someone fires their gun (provided they don't have a silencer)

- More guns in blops2, and more customization of your loadouts (I like that Halo 4 added more of this to the series)

- Zombies! Why don't we have a "Horde Mode" like GoW or CoD? Sure we have ops, but we want Waves, waves that get harder and harder until your getting smoked, waves that get so hard you need to coordinate with buddies

That being said, it comes to preference. CoD is really fast, split second and your dead. Different feel

I enjoy both the Halo and COD games. If I had to break down the parts of the games that I liked it would be that I always love what the Halo campaigns have to offer. But, since this is a thread about Halo 4 I'll simply say that I'm most likely going to be replaying Halo 4 for the campaign,custom games and forge. I don't think War Games is that great at the moment until the playlist is updated and the bugs are fixed. I'd most likely play Black Ops 2 for zombies and multiplayer because I do enjoy fast paced game play. I'll play Black Ops 2's campaign but I know it won't be any where near as good as Halo's.

I'm not trying to say which game is better, I'm simply pointing out the dislikes and likes of the games. I'm planning on playing them both and having fun either way. I love both games equally.

Posting this on a halo based forum will only get you the result you wish. As for COD players, the will always be blinded by COD, it doesn't matter how bad they make a game, it will always "Be better than halo" in their eyes. When Halo wins game of the year will be the only true determining factor on what game is better.

Theres a lot of fetures on blops 2 that are tempting like the ability to stream, let others view your games, dedicated server (only took them 8 years to get this), and of course Zombiieee mode. But I'm not a CoD fan and every CoD game since CoD 4, I got bored of within a week. So yeah Halo > CoD.

This debative answer depends. It depends if you like to repeatedly die, or if you like to fair game. It depends if you like running around with unmanned death machines in the air, or if you like to drive vehicles across valleys. It depends if you like to make it hard to decide which weapon is better of these 9,000 balanced weapons, or you like it simple and like you either choose x, or you either choose y. It depends if you like rehashed nine year old graphics, or if you like a whole new system. This debative answer depends indeed.

If you know me, you should know my answer. If you don't, my answer is Halo 4, but according to Sybelius's answer, Skyrim fits in here somewhere, so Skyrim's a close second. Black ops is just there. Not even third in a contest of three.

I own both, Halo 4 on the 360 and Black Ops 2 on the Pc, after playing them both i have to say Halo 4 wins it hands down, BO2 has a pretty entertaining story but the multiplayer sucks..big time. If multiplayer is what you are after then it's halo all day long.

Halo 4's story is also alot better than BO2, BO2 story is entertaining but it just can't compete on any level to Halo 4. I bought BO2 to play with some friends on steam..if i could get a refund i totaly would

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Obviously Halo 4. I've played BO2 for about 6 hours total... worst game I've played this year, and I'm not overexaggerating or anything, it is my honest opinion. I don't see why it is so popular still, it's still boring, and full of cheap deaths online. Glad I didn't buy it, feel sorry for my two friends that did.

• 4 weeks later...

Halo 4. I have black ops 2 and the campaign wasn't too bad, i was expecting better though. Never been a fan of call of duty online play, personally I hate it, worst online ever! Halo 4 I love everything thing about it, great campaign, I do enjoy multiplayer and spartan ops is pretty awesome too.