What kind of DLC would you like to see in Halo 4?

DarknessX03

If they try to make me pay for remakes that look as identical to the originals as Ragnarok does to Valhalla, then that's ridiculous. Normally they alter the map in some way to make it unique and bring something different, but Valhalla is just... pretty much rock for rock the same so far lol

They should make a map pack with 3 remakes, for free.

Port, polish, play.

I hope the 9 maps they give you for the LE aren't remakes. Halo anniversary was cool with all the remakes it brought to reach, but it made me realize how much more i appreciate original levels.

Nostalgia can only last so long on a game that's different.

Now, to be far, I am indeed glad they brought back Valhalla. I just hope it doesn't become a normal thing to just port maps over and not really do much with them. (And I'm mainly saying this because sprint makes the old maps play differently. It destroys the original flow of the map when you can rush to the other end in a matter of seconds.)

• 1 month later...

This is an idea i have had for ages although its unlikely it will be added as dlc. I've always though it would be awesome if just out of the boundaries on each map you could travel to another map. It may sound weird but listen to this example, say your on spire from halo reach and you have got the flag and then some of your teammates pick you up in a pelican (which i know is not in any of the games its another dlc i had in mind) and your riding on your way to another map where your base is and on the way your being attacked but your teammates are on the turrets protecting the pelican in an epic air battle. It may sound strange but i just thought it would be awesome