What do you wish was in Halo 4?

Cooliest

So all of us have those things that we want to be in Halo: eg. some want dual wielding, some want Lockout, or even new things that people look for like customizing controller layouts, and so on and so forth.

So please comment on what you wish Halo 4 should have that you have yet to see revealed. It can be anything a map, a game type (even one you make up), button layouts, armor abilities, anything that you haven't seen yet.

Mine would be: in infection it would be cool to have a skin choice for the zombies, so that you could tell them apart from the humans. and if they could have a flood skin it would give it a scary effect.

• Like 1

In custom games unique settings for each team (keep all teams the same or set it so each team has different starting weapons, stats, loadouts, etc.), armor custom effects (ie. put certain players on fire, flood mutations for zombies) the ability to use skulls in custom games, a return of Invasion, a balanced bot system for BTB and Invasion if they bring it back, a balanced dual wielding system (see my forum topic if you want to see what I have thought up for these), a return of large amount of scenary items like Foundry from Halo 3 for asthetics and vibration activated traps. I have to go for now but I'll be back on later with more information

• Like 1

A good ranking system.

Yes. I've always thought a good way of leveling up would be achievements instead of points. For instance, to level up from a recruit would only need one achievement such as play 5 games of team slayer, but as you move on there would be more achievements per level up and they would get harder to accomplish such as 500 sniper headshots, complete the game on legendary alone, or get 5 execution medals. Because then when we saw someone that was a "mythic" (if thats still a name for a level) we could say "Wow, thats what he's accomplished I'm scared of him now.

In custom games unique settings for each team (keep all teams the same or set it so each team has different starting weapons, stats, loadouts, etc.), armor custom effects (ie. put certain players on fire, flood mutations for zombies) the ability to use skulls in custom games, a return of Invasion, a balanced bot system for BTB and Invasion if they bring it back, a balanced dual wielding system (see my forum topic if you want to see what I have thought up for these), a return of large amount of scenary items like Foundry from Halo 3 for asthetics and vibration activated traps. I have to go for now but I'll be back on later with more information

I have actually thought about having customizations for teams too. Just as there are settings to effect the leading team there should be more options to just have a team with specific setting through the whole game. Or I have a lot of ideas for mini games that even if you could have a specific person on a team with special trait. For instance, one teammate on a team can't move or something with no ammo and everyone else has to protect him... Idk things like that. I've never thought about skulls on in customs... hmmm could be really fun actually.

One thing I've always hated about forge world is the fact that you can spawn things in at certain times but you can't make them spawn out at certain times. I want to make objects disappear at certain times. That simple. So hopefully.

I think that on infection the ammo should be unlimeted.

I just feel humans would be too over powered. But you can technically already do this in custom games.

Something like Recon via achivments and also A good ranking system to not halo3 kind or halo reach :thumbsup:

Ya I mentioned that up above along with Mr.Biggles. It would be better another way.

I thought of two more things. What if you could upload your friend’s pic’s or use the kinect to put your friends and family member faces on the unsc soldiers (this would really put you into the game lol). I also hope they fix the recoil of the guns because in the last trailer I saw they looked bad (guns pull up not in). :2guns:

• Like 1

I thought of two more things. What if you could upload your friend’s pic’s or use the kinect to put your friends and family member faces on the unsc soldiers (this would really put you into the game lol). I also hope they fix the recoil of the guns because in the last trailer I saw they looked bad (guns pull up not in). :2guns:

That would be a truly interesting concept. I think it would be awesome but incredibly creepy to fight with people I know. But great Idea. :thumbsup: