It seems Doctor Halsey will be in Halo 4

Adam91

Credits to Teh Spearhead from halo waypoint for spotting this.

In "The Magic Behind Halo 4" video there is a part where it show a piece of script and we can see Tomas Laskey saying the words "Doctor Halsey" and I think we can see the words "E HALSEY" twice

Here is a screen shot Teh Spearhead made you might want to zoom in to see it clearly.

https://dl.dropbox.c...2661/Halsey.png

• Like 7

So this means that Halsey finds a chance to worm her way out of detainment. Looking forward to reading about that in the sequel to Glasslands. Even if I do hate her for trying to bully the Engineer into giving her what she wants on the Onyx Shield World.

• Like 1

In the script it says: Lasky: Doctor Halsey! Halsey: Roland, freeze all transmissions! Any ideas on who Roland could be?

Interesting.

There was a character named roland in a short story called head hunters. However I think it could just communications director on the ship or something.

Out of al of this I would be more stoked to see Mendez return as a trainor...it would be cool to see Halsey play a role in Halo 4 too though

Mendez... That would be amazing.

I would like Halsey to make an appearance. It would make the campaign a bit more interesting. Halsey usually adds a little bit of a twist. Like in reach lol.

Agreed! She may even add a bit of conflict among the Spartans and herself like she did in Ghosts of Onyx and Glasslands. That'd be pretty :awesome:.

Then it's quite obvious then, isn't it?

If Halsey is in Halo 4, the actual enemy threat in this game is quite clearly going to be Prone To Drift.

After being bullied by Halsey on the Onyx Shield World, he's back for revenge. Can't blame the Engineer either!