• Wetwork
    • Pioneer
    • Engineer
    • Tracker
    • Rogue
    • Stalker
    • Pathfinder
    • Operator

Rogue and Wetwork have their obvious usefulness (As well as neat armor) but I feel like Stalker and Operator would be good choices too. Stalker opens up a whole range of strategic thinking and the enemy team's movements, while Operator is the clutch specialization for the team's designated pilot or driver, which I usually end up being. Out of all of them Operator armor looks the coolest IMO so I'll go with that.

@Archangel Tyrael: You could always use Rogue and the perk that keeps your radar up at all times, even while scoped. Thats what I plan on using. Add that to hardlight shield or thruster pack and I can get our of any situation.

This! Wow didnt realize how it will be fun to combine certain abilities

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone already clarified this but I am confused about whether or not we get to use the specializations right at the start if you get the Limited edition; or if you still have to get to 50 first before you unlock the specializations, and then get to level 10 in the specialization to unlock its abilities.

Also, to me this whole ranking up to 50 thing seems like it is not based off of skill or anything... I remember seeing a video that someone (I believe it was Frank O'Connor) said that the number (Rank) will be invisible to other players, but you can see it. If that is the case, I believe everyone gets to 50 eventually depending on how much they play, just like getting symbols (Inheritor) in reach depeding on your overall e.x.p. To me that seems like everyone who was expecting for the old 1-50 ranking system like in halo 2 and halo 3 are going to be let down.

Lastly, my point is that if the ranking system is set up like this, I think that it will not be too difficult to get to 50, pick a specialization, get to the next 10 and then start all over for another specialization and a lot of people will be let down. I don't play C.O.D. but my brother does because he hated Reach, but to me this sounds very similar to prestiging in C.O.D. only you get to keep everything you unlocked from the previous 1-50/60.

Hopefully I am wrong about all of this and this game turns out to be great because I spent 100 bucks on the L.E....

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely the Tracker Specialization.

Pioneer would be an obvious choice if it wasn't unlocked at level 50, ruining the purpose of getting to 50 faster :l

Tracker just allows me to make better decisions throughout the game.

eg- Grenade, [WEAPON], [Overshield] if I needed a:

Grenade, Saw, Damage boost etc.