Stealth Pilot

New Weapons - Forerunner Pistol, Flame Thrower and Grenade.

A couple videos by Ducain showing some new weapons NOT ment to be seen in the Armory Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=ELctQyQwprlIY&v=5kS7d7Q3PAE&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioGb2yOl-0c&feature=player_detailpage

See below for the flame thrower

• Like 2

The flamethrower almost looks like the pistol so idk if it is the same or not. But very nice finds and I really cant wait for the game to come out

• Like 1

Not meant to be seen haha I'm sure if they didn't want you to catch these tantalizing glimpses of these unrevealed weapons I'm sure they would at least check the footage first before putting it in there. They know what they're doing, aka feeding the speculation fires. Nevertheless, brilliant videos can't wait to learn more.

To be honest I do not think that is a flame thrower. Just a really large muzzle flash. It is much to small.

That flamethrower looks like the Promethean pistol from the other video. It's possible Doc is right on this one and I'm agreeing

the "flamethrower" is the promethean pistol analize it from the vids and pause looks exactly the same

• Like 1

Yeah, it isn't a flamethrower most likely. I think it is basically a small burst of Promethean energy. It could be a sort of Shotgun, only, this one doesn't bank shots off of walls. It obviously didn't shoot a stream of flame. I don't think the Promethean Pistol is really a conventional pistol anymore.

Yeah, it isn't a flamethrower most likely. I think it is basically a small burst of Promethean energy. It could be a sort of Shotgun, only, this one doesn't bank shots off of walls. It obviously didn't shoot a stream of flame. I don't think the Promethean Pistol is really a conventional pistol anymore.

Maybe it will be sort of like a mini fuel rod cannon. The bolt will explode once it comes into contact with something, but it won't be a one shot kill.

Maybe. We have already seen that in Spartan ops :D. But I am thinking regeneration grenade.

Yeah, maybe. It seems unlikely to me that it would be some sort of poison gas canister.

Oh very cool!! Imagine an achievement, earn 3 no scope medals in one game would be cool

Maybe you can add effects to your armor ability or maybe ( instead of a flame coming out of a net pack maybe you can put green smoke? Jus an example!