What are you most excited about in Halo 4

Nickman5030

i like the fact that sprint is now a default because the whole idea and feel of being a spartan makes you think about 7 feet tall super soldiers with super strength, stamina, speed, etc. and along with that adds to the fact that they can run which makes it feel more cooler. but for halo canon spartan's couldn't move too fast or they're armor would overheat or something thats what i heard and i think that only counts for spartan 2s and below.

What i don't get is since MC is Spartan II, then how can he sprint without overheating?

Please! If anyone has the answer to this it would be appreciated!

My favourite bit would be CAMPAIGN and what the hell happens to MC

I'm interested to see the reactions of everyone when they see MC alive. At the end of Halo 3 there was a memorial cut scene for him ( IIRC ). Imagine if we do get to see Halsey and other familiar faces. I wish to see their rejoice and reactions in general. Also, I wish to see Arbiter again in Halo 5 or 6 and I'd like this dialogue to follow,

Arbiter ;- "I thought you had perished."

Master chief ;- "Were it so easy..."

I look forward to the campaign most but I'm also interested to see what Spartan Ops has to offer.

• Like 2

I'm interested to see the reactions of everyone when they see MC alive. At the end of Halo 3 there was a memorial cut scene for him ( IIRC ). Imagine if we do get to see Halsey and other familiar faces. I wish to see their rejoice and reactions in general. Also, I wish to see Arbiter again in Halo 5 or 6 and I'd like this dialogue to follow,

Arbiter ;- "I thought you had perished."

Master chief ;- "Were it so easy..."

I look forward to the campaign most but I'm also interested to see what Spartan Ops has to offer.

Epic Wording GRADE: A

• 2 weeks later...

100% the campaign. After beating H3 on legendary and seeing that ending. i was very curious if they were making a new game. Sure enough they did. I like the other features as well. But campaign is the first thing im doing after i take a quick look at my new Spartan IV :D

Without a doubt, multiplayer. That being said I'm still very excited for campaign. Also spartan ops looks pretty damn cool and if not anything else innovative. Oh and of coarse the BR, can't wait to use it again.

IDK but I can tell you that I wish forge was not in the game. They could have made more guns or maps with there dev tools instead of giving people a mode that 95% of players will not use.

I have to disagree, I know countless people that have spent hours even days creating something. Taking out forge sounds like a step back for the franchise.

Looking foward to having Halo be a part of my life again, and to that awesome feeling that hasn't been around since Halo 2 and 3 with Halo. I hope this game really is that shed of light we need as Halo fans. And I look foward to the amazing campaign!!! We need Halo to be our #1 game, and to enjoy it again.