Armor returning? [Question]

Mr.Mikey

Would you guys like to see armor from previous halo's returning, If you do state which ones.. If you dont state why.

I would like to see the hyabusa armor return because i thought it looked amazing with the katana.

I would also like to see recon return and hopefully they add a custom color flame if you pre-order halo 4 or something.

i almost think you shouldn't be able to get mark VII armor in multiplayer to let master chief be unique

besides their designed for spartan II's not Spartan IV's

I agree with you the master chief helmet should be able to be unlocked in game Or Make it so only 100 players can get it or something so its limited edition.

i almost think you shouldn't be able to get mark VII armor in multiplayer to let master chief be unique

I don't think it is confirmed that Master Chief is wearing Mk VII armor, but if I had to guess what he is wearing is the Mk VII armor.

I don't think it is confirmed that Master Chief is wearing Mk VII armor, but if I had to guess what he is wearing is the Mk VII armor.

No, it is still VI. Just some minor upgrades.

And...go and take a good look at the Hayabusa helmet in Halo 3. Look at it for a few seconds. You will see why I no longer wear it, nor want it in Halo 4.

But I would like to use parts of his armor like the shoulder pads look pretty sweet. And some like it old school. It would be like honoring spartans of the of the past, I say why not let them use it (99.9% sure they will) especially the chief the most famous of the spartans who is thought to be dead so it would fit in the cannon

And I would like a very close replica of the Halo Wars spartan armor:

Spartan-halo-wars-gdblog.jpg

and armor chief wore from Halo CEA:

halo__master_chief_anniversary_by_danyvaderday-d49vkpy.jpg