Which Game is Better!

Kodman Eats

Which Game is Better!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Game is Better!

Reach was good multiplayer, the connection was about the same as H3 was for me... but I didn't play Reach till I was here in Germany. So I can't honestly say anything about the connection since it hasn't been too nice to me.

I liked Halo 3's story better. I also liked the feel and smoothness of the gameplay of H3.. no sprinting Sword kids except Zombies..

So all around, Halo 3. Matchmaking experience all around.. it's a tie. If I had a better connection, then Reach would probably be the better Matchmaking.. but that bloom still screws me over so much. That and shots not registering.

Halo 3 is definitely better. They made vehicles suck in Reach, Map design is uninteresting compared to Halo 3, the big maps in particular are really weak, too many Forge World Maps, Armor lock was OP and Active Camo just plain sucked.

Story wise, Reach wasn't as good ( comparably) either. The "Noble" team members were bland and boring, unlike the squad members in ODST who had a surprising amount of personality. I could care less when they died. The Campaign levels never reached the same heights you get in Halo 3 (No actual scarab fights?), you never got a true sense of scale of the covenant invasion...and they destroyed the Covenant Super Destroyer the second time it appeared in the campaign! You saw it in action for like 25 seconds and then, the next time you see it, its ripped in half.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to say, but in both games, I played for fun. I liked doing well, but the ranks weren't important, neither was the Ranking system. Matchmaking in Reach had better connections, and the Gameplay was fun and more versatile. Halo 3 had good classic times, but even I can't play it much anymore. It gets bland.

• 3 weeks later...