Halo Frigates Never Last Long

Alright, so I noticed that in almost every Halo game, the UNSC frigates don't usually last long. They see the forefront of battle, and explode. So to save you the time of replaying all the Halo games or watching walkthroughs of them which usually take a long time, I did it for you.

YOUR WELCOME

Halo: Combat Evolved- Pillar of Autumn

Exploded

Halo 2- In Amber Clad

Exploded

Halo 3- Forward unto Dawn

Split in half

Halo Wars- Spirit of Fire

Exploded

Halo: Reach- Savannah

Exploded

Halo 4- Infinity

Massive EMP

Once more, your welcome :) .

yes, and the other don't last long either.

That's why there is the Frigate Easter Egg on the mission The Pillar of Autumn in Halo Reach. (after clearing the first area, stare off into the plains near the horizon. After a while you will make out that there are hundreds of frigates laying on the ground on the plains. It's a weird thing Bungie put in.

It's because the writers were'nt onto it and used titanium A as a ship building material when in reality we will develope new materials as we are doing now with graphene,one day we won't need to mine for resources,we will just use anything,strip it down to it's particle level and restructure it to suit what ever it is we want it to be but that's why i like the story,we as an emerging spacefaring race are still caveman like compared to everyone else out there.

The unsc didn't have shield technology but with the infinity things could be different as there is a 1 sec moving shot at 2.18-19 of the E3 live action trailer that shows the chief looking at something while the infinity is above cruising past while a shadow of a covenant cruiser is seen on the hull of infinity.

Alright, so I noticed that in almost every Halo game, the UNSC frigates don't usually last long. They see the forefront of battle, and explode. So to save you the time of replaying all the Halo games or watching walkthroughs of them which usually take a long time, I did it for you.

YOUR WELCOME

Halo: Combat Evolved- Pillar of Autumn

Exploded

Halo 2- In Amber Clad

Exploded

Halo 3- Forward unto Dawn

Split in half

Halo Wars- Spirit of Fire

M.I.A.

Halo: Reach- Savannah

Exploded

Halo 4- Infinity

Massive EMP

Once more, your welcome :) .

Fixed.

Forward unto dawn= older than you think

spirit of fire=missing in action, GET BACK IN ACTION

Pillar of autumn- destroyed in less than 2 months

Infinity=not destroyed, and was fixed afterwards

Savanah= unknown age

Amber clad=unknown age

well i never played Halo Wars but i thought that the slip space drive was destroyed with the ship, so sorry about that. and i mean in our time playing as master chief or noble 6, the frigates and cruisers get destroyed. not the entire time span from when they were built. and i never actually payed attention to the difference between cruisers and frigates :P