Prometheans have human skulls

Victory Element

the term is humaoid

thats the basic shape stature etc

the natives in avatar (navi) are humanoid

the forunners were also humanoid this is why the oracle recognizes masterchief to be the reclaimer

so its not a human skull but a human like skull most likely shown as a form of threat opening up like a cobras neck

sapiens are a form of evolutionary humanoids

the most human-like covonant are the brutes the most extreme humanoid becasue its so close to being ape like

that explains y the skull is human-like not phisically human

the natives in avatar (navi) are humanoid

the forunners were also humanoid this is why the oracle recognizes masterchief to be the reclaimer

1- How in the name of God does this fit in the Halo Universe?

2- No, 343 recognized Chief as a Reclaimer not for it's humanoid form, wich doesn't even make sense, but because the Forerunners decided the Humans would become the Reclaimers. Of what and how i don't know. Read Cryptum and Primordium.

1- How in the name of God does this fit in the Halo Universe?

2- No, 343 recognized Chief as a Reclaimer not for it's humanoid form, wich doesn't even make sense, but because the Forerunners decided the Humans would become the Reclaimers. Of what and how i don't know. Read Cryptum and Primordium.

The Librarian chose us to inherit the forerunner tech and possibly? "The Mantle" at the moment i'm not interested in backtracking the info but a lot of us here will correct if wrong.

if you still beleive that is a human skull...i feel sorry for you. go watch the new vidocs if you still do. listen to the interviews

Seriously?

I feel sorry for you not knowing the anatomy of a human, well not enough to know that looks almost IDENTICAL to a human skull.

Also, who cares what they say? I k ow what I am looking at and it's a human skull.

Seriously?

I feel sorry for you not knowing the anatomy of a human, well not enough to know that looks almost IDENTICAL to a human skull.

Also, who cares what they say? I k ow what I am looking at and it's a human skull.

I agree with Killer. It's not a human skull. If you look closely, you'll notice distinct differences in the shape of the skull, the shape of the "nose"and the size of the eye sockets, as well as how big the teeth are (as previously stated by WonderWombat).

And I think you should care a lot about what the 343i staff say in the interviews, considering the fact that you're on a community forum.

I agree with Killer. It's not a human skull. If you look closely, you'll notice distinct differences in the shape of the skull, the shape of the "nose"and the size of the eye sockets, as well as how big the teeth are (as previously stated by WonderWombat).

And I think you should care a lot about what the 343i staff say in the interviews, considering the fact that you're on a community forum.

Yes, my bad, I was angry with how dumb his comment was.

It is important to listen to what they say, but when I see something, I will say different.

I see a very human looking skull.

Yes, my bad, I was angry with how dumb his comment was.

It is important to listen to what they say, but when I see something, I will say different.

I see a very human looking skull.

Alright then. And you are right in stating that it does look very similar to a human skull.

Now, this may be off-topic, but I want to know if the skulls in Halo 4 will be hidden or not. Like in Halo 2 and 3. I loved finding the skulls, like a scavenger hunt!

Anyone know the difference between the blue and the orange/red Knight's skulls? Possibly different factions of Prometheans...or designed for different purposes?

Personally, I believe that it emulates an "aura" depending on who their "general" or instructor (possibly The Didact) tells them to attack. The orange/red obviously depicts anger towards the Chief and most likely humanity, whereas the blue could signify that this "general" instructed them to work in alliance with humanity since blue is much more peaceful and a native Forerunner color.

Just rambling.

Anyone know the difference between the blue and the orange/red Knight's skulls? Possibly different factions of Prometheans...or designed for different purposes?

Personally, I believe that it emulates an "aura" depending on who their "general" or instructor (possibly The Didact) tells them to attack. The orange/red obviously depicts anger towards the Chief and most likely humanity, whereas the blue could signify that this "general" instructed them to work in alliance with humanity since blue is much more peaceful and a native Forerunner color.

Just rambling.

In making halo 4 part 2, we see a blue promethean knight jumping on chief in the same manner as the one in the E3 demo, so that kind of crushes your theory :( . I think that in the mission midnight, an emp goes across requiem, and the prometheans turn blue after that.

Just rambling.

ya it's really confusing with the 2 colors now. Especially since the vidoc seen

has both kinds portraying the same character such as the E3 orange Knight that jumped on chief is now blue. Very interesting. I wonder if they are just changing them all to blue. Or if there will be differences throughout the game... :question:

Ahhhh, I didn't even notice that they were blue in the vidoc.

In making halo 4 part 2, we see a blue promethean knight jumping on chief in the same manner as the one in the E3 demo, so that kind of crushes your theory :( . I think that in the mission midnight, an emp goes across requiem, and the prometheans turn blue after that.

Why would they turn blue after an EMP?

you should be saying it doesn't look like a MODERN SKULL ancient human skulls would not look like today's skulls therefor the theory that the Prometheans are human (or imprints of humans or what ever) is still open.

Ancient human skulls, according to the real world, were much smaller in size. They were also shaped like a cone since the size of the cranium wasn't nearly the size it is today.

Your argument is invalid.

Ahhhh, I didn't even notice that they were blue in the vidoc.

Why would they turn blue after an EMP?

I was just assuming because we only see them in what appears to be the night time setting of the mission Midnight, and if you look at 1:11 in the Return of the Forerunners video, you see chief curiously looking around as blue promethean knights surround him, and it makes me think that he activated the emp to shutdown the prometheans, but they show that they were created with this in mind, so chief is shocked they are still operating

I was just assuming because we only see them in what appears to be the night time setting of the mission Midnight, and if you look at 1:11 in the Return of the Forerunners video, you see chief curiously looking around as blue promethean knights surround him, and it makes me think that he activated the emp to shutdown the prometheans, but they show that they were created with this in mind, so chief is shocked they are still operating

Hmmm... possibly. That seems like the most valid explanation thus far...

Ancient human skulls, according to the real world, were much smaller in size. They were also shaped like a cone since the size of the cranium wasn't nearly the size it is today.

Your argument is invalid.

not really you cant judge the size by a trailer it looked human size to me and where did you get the idea that its shaped like a cone it is not and no my argument is valid you just disagree.

i dont think this is the case. Midnight is supposed to be the final mission i thought.....

and in many scenes of the Return of The Forerunners vid, blue prometheans are seen fighting both MC and the covenant

i dont think this is the case. Midnight is supposed to be the final mission i thought.....

and in many scenes of the Return of The Forerunners vid, blue prometheans are seen fighting both MC and the covenant

Your right, but that doesn't mean chief activated an emp for that purpose, it would've probably taken place during the 6 mission, Shutdown due to its name. But I did to say anything about the prometheans only attacking chief.

When they say created I wonder if it means that one day precursors just threw some organs together and made a human. Or if they messed with the evolutionary history of humans or whatever.

Edit: Oops forgot to quote the post, but this pertains to that little discussion. :D

Also about the Prometheans. The new game informer says that the '"robots" we are fighting were once the warrior class servants and have been "raised from the dead" to protect whatever needs protecting. At least that is what it sounded like. If that is true then the skull would probably be that of a forerunner.