343i Community Yearbook

Scotty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok so i just got my replica needler on scale 1:1 and a few told me to post it here so here comes

It have working lights sounds and movement

Here it is on 29 inch long and 21 high and im 5 foot 8inch

post-4445-0-00613000-1446037640.jpg

If not one is enough why not two ;) (one is my sisters )

post-4445-0-59931800-1446037894.jpg

Edited by skummgummigubbe
  • Like 7

Ok so i just got my replica needler on scale 1:1 and a few told me to post it here so here comes

It have working lights sounds and movement

Here it is on 29 inch long and 21 high and im 5 foot 8inch

20151028_133051.jpg

If not one is enough why not two ;) (one is my sisters )

20151028_133131.jpg

Learn to rotate.

post-18072-0-60532900-1446037326.jpg

post-18072-0-42658300-1446037347.jpg

Well, the thing says the Needler is approximately 2 feet long (22.8 inches) and it appears to be much larger than that in your hands. A Plasma Rifle on the other hand is slightly larger than a Needler and in the hands of a UNSC Marine, who is obviously not Spartan-sized...well, it looks like this.

H2A-Marinewithplasmarifle.png

It's a Needler custom made for a 12 foot 1,400 pound Brute Chieftain.

The Chieftain wanted a side arm in case he lost his Hammer,

but the regular Needlers were just too small,

so he had these special ones made.

Skummi then killed him and took it. The end.

Well, the thing says the Needler is approximately 2 feet long (22.8 inches) and it appears to be much larger than that in your hands. A Plasma Rifle on the other hand is slightly larger than a Needler and in the hands of a UNSC Marine, who is obviously not Spartan-sized...well, it looks like this.

H2A-Marinewithplasmarifle.png

Needler (Halo: Combat Evolved)Length: 72.5 centimetres (28.5 in)Width: 20 centimetres (7.9 in)Height: 60 centimetres (24 in)Needler

(Halo 3)Length (o/a): 57.8 centimetres (22.8 in)Length (barrel): 16.25 centimetres (6.40 in)Weight (empty): 3.74 kilograms (8.2 lb)Weight (loaded): 4.3 kilograms (9.5 lb)

Needler (Halo 4)Length: 73 centimetres (29 in)[3]Width: 21.6 centimetres (8.5 in)[3]Height: 53 centimetres (21 in)[3]Weight| 3.7 kilograms (8.2 lb)[3]

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Type-33_Guided_Munitions_Launcher

As you can see The needler is smaler in halo 3 than any other game and The replica is from halo 4 so 29 inch

Edited by skummgummigubbe

The measurements must be screwy then because the H4 Needler is smaller than the CE Needler.

How do you know The actual mesurments if they say its 1:1 and on halo wiki it says its 29 inch i pretty much say thats right mesurments, im cloaser to The actual needler than you ever will be ... why cant People just be glad for other is it that you and other is so ******* jellous that they cant even say " they look way to big but damn they are cool " No just bash and hate

How do you know The actual mesurments if they say its 1:1 and on halo wiki it says its 29 inch i pretty much say thats right mesurments, im cloaser to The actual needler than you ever will be ... why cant People just be glad for other is it that you and other is so ******* jellous that they cant even say " they look way to big but damn they are cool " No just bash and hate

Whoa whoa whoa, I'm just saying it looks a lot bigger than it seems to actually be. The measurements could be wrong. I'm not jealous and I am glad for you having this. It's definitely cool, with the firing and reloading movements and sound effects. It's just definitely not that big in the hands of a UNSC Marine, and they aren't augmented like Spartans so I think they're a fair comparison to you. You certainly don't look like a small person standing next to that door.

There's no need to take offense. It's cool, I just wouldn't say it's perfect.

• 1 month later...

pBTqqXA.jpg

What an unrealistic photo, let me all show you what the real Jack looks like.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/gallery/image/5277-a-photorealistic-image-of-jack/<Click here to find out....

Also I'm getting a new computer soon and before I destroy the webcam I will take a picture of myself for your viewing pleasure. smile.png

Edited by JXZAW
  • Like 2