Hey Twin

its a heartache to see you go, i can still remember when you first came, i used to post 'Where is Twinreaper when you need him' and up you popped

Take care my friend, you will be sorely missed, not only for your expertise, but also for your frank and full replies, I have laughed many a time at your replies, making it impossible for me to moderate you :hrhr: .

Another of the old guard passes by the wayside.

This is for you Mr Reaper :salute:

• Like 1

And so we loose another stone that started the foundation for this site. Twin, you will be missed, you were our resident tech genius and a good friend. You were someone I could go to with my stupid questions, and be given an answer that was even more confusing. I wish you best buddy.

It's sad to see you go Twin. We will all miss you Twinreaper, you are a true friend to all of us and you are a one of a kind person. You are a big part of this forum Twin, we will ALL miss you. See you Starside... :)

Technically I shouldn't be here, I should be off doing things like I promised, but there is little to do in the rain. And boy, I'm glad it's raining. Twin, everyone has their days, the days you wish you could go back in time with Doc in the DaLorean and stop yourself from doing wrong. But really, failure is just the beginning. You must feed off your failure, let that motivate you to do better! Forum Elder Twin, I hope everything works out for you man. You have been a great guy to talk to. - Nova (Yum, yum Taco! still looking forward to going to your restaurant :drool: )

Twin you werent entirely to blame for what happened, i could have been nicer and shouldnt have got as angry as i was getting, so im sorry. I'll always consider you a friend Twin and i hope you'll come back eventually, but until then take care and hope you stay safe

• Like 3

Words cannot begin to express or make up for my behavior over the last few days here. Suffice to say, I have a great many issues outside of here that involve the core of who I am. These issues have caused me to be short tempered, lunicidal and more importantly....a horrible friend to everyone I have here.

Vitamin Pwn, to you I cannot express how sorry I am for what I said and did to you. You have been a great friend and a standup moderator here. I only hope that we can eventually move beyond this and salvage what friendship, if any we have left. What I said was out of line, done horribly wrong and I know, even if for a moment, it hurt you. I am truly deeply sorry for everything my friend.

As for the rest of the team, I am sorry also. My actions derailed and hurt all of you. My behavior was unacceptable.

Because of these issues, I feel it is necessary for me to leave for a while. I may not live long enough to see another day here, but it is something I hope does happen. Right now It is not safe to be around people to whom I have come to care for greatly here. Please know that I always have all of your best interests at heart, and it is you guys, that have in part helped me keep going this long. Take good care of yourselves and your families. Hopefully this will not be last time I get to post or talk to any of you.

With much love and respect, Twinreaper.

You aren't a bad friend, and everyone makes mistakes man. We all lose our tempers sometimes, and sometimes take them out on people who don't deserve them. If you feel that you have to take a break from the forum until the issues that are causing you to be in a foul mood are dealt with, then that's your call, but if you leave for good... Then who will I argue with!?!?! D:

In the end all will fall, despair all around, no hope to be seen, the last glimmer of life barely holding on, and loss seems inevitable... but one must remind himself, when everything is dark, morning is nigh. Salvation is just around the corner. You must just forgive those who did you wrong, and inside, you must truly forgive yourself. I hope you find your road straight and un-dwindling as you traverse the path of life. Viva La Vida Twinreaper.

• Like 1

I espiecally appreciated the self deprecating tags, Twin. I shall always have fond (or perhaps, not so fond memories?) of that argument we had when I was a newer member....I ain't going to say I didn't have my reasons, but I do think I took it way too far. Since then, its nice to see someone who doesn't hold grudges.

You were'nt the first and will not be the last respected member who does something stupid and leaves, though I hope it is temporary in your case. God only knows who much we need someone who actually knows what they are talking about (when it comes to tech ;) ) in a forum like this.

Here's to the good times you had and hoping for your return in the future. Stay classy. But don't stop cursing. Its a distinct element of your character.

• Like 1

I don't know how many more big goodbyes I can take on this site. Twin, it hurts to see you go dude. I'm glad I got to talk and get to know you better through interview when I did otherwise I fear I would never have gotten the chance. Good luck outside of this site. Don't lose faith, you always have us to fall back on.

Twin, I didn't really know you all that much, or talk to you much. But I did take to heart what posts I read of yours.

Hope everything works out for you in life, and looking forward to when you return (I hope you do return >.>).

• 2 weeks later...