what new forging items and vehicles would you like to see in halo 4 forge

I would love the ability to join objects together. If you make a ship, and you have to move it for whatever reason you're pretty much screwed. However if you could join objects together you could simply move the whole thing at once. Adding simple animations to objects would be great. And last but not least being able to forge AI spawn points. Make your UNSC fortress have actual USNC personell, and so on.

• Like 1

Some form of motorcycle. brute chopper, a Wolverine tank, the ability to have multiple tank passangers like in the ODST campaign also. I'd like to place some realistic looking structures, like the kind you'd see on Reach.

Everyone here has some really great ideas on this but we need to remember that if too many individual objects are placed within the game it will lag horribly or just freeze, they have to have a safe limit on how much can be placed.

I would like many of the vehicles that appeared in Halo Wars, but that depends on if they are in Halo 4 to begin with.

I would also like to place better scenery, like trees and foliage, more common civilian structures and military based structures from all armies, and some animated specials such as doors and breakable glass.

Honestly it would be absolutely amazing to literally have forge be a sandbox, to have an empty area, to set a base terrain as desert, tundra, grassland etc., and manipulate it into a basic map. A dip here, a hill there, water in here. Then place more natural scenery like a large mountain like hill the player can't climb and so on yourself, and then all the basic player map items.

I agree with Twilight Sparkle that Forge should have enough content to take a second disc itself, but hopefully wouldn't require only that disc to play on it, because we all know that people either sold their Halo 3 campaign or their mythic and realized, "Oh snap, I don't have the maps!"