Double XP and MEGA XP Coming to Halo 4

DarknessX03

Guest cnebsmug8

China stocks are staggering from a punishing one-two combination. First, slipping economic growth delivered a powerful body blow early this 2009 All Star Seattle Mariners 51 Ichiro Blue Jerseys year. Investors had generally expected that falling inflation and a surge of economic reforms from new national leaders would strongly reverse the economic weakness of 2012. But Chinese GDP unexpectedly stumbled in the first quarter this year, and experts slashed predictions for the full year.Then the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank delivered a knock-out roundhouse punch in mid-May, signaling it would cut back its bond-buying stimulus package later in the year. Japan also pulled back on a stimulus plan, and, crucially, China began to squeeze credit.Stocks in the China gateway market of Hong Kong tumbled, with the Hang Seng Index plunging 15.6% from May 20 to June 24. The market has recovered a bit, but poor growth and the credit squeeze weigh heavily on stocks.There may be one group of companies that are worth a look, according to Ben Kwong, chief financial officer of KGI Asia. "Given the gradually tightened market liquidity, high-cash stocks could be treated as a safer heaven, as they might not suffer from the liquidity pressure and might even enjoy a higher interest income."Among "high-cash" companies are apparel retailer China Dongxiang (CDGXY), automaker Qingling (QGCHF) and Sinotrans Shipping (SSLYY), Twins 33 Justin Morneau red 2010 All Star Jerseys Kwong said. But his favorites are two companies with a bit less cash than some in the group 鈥?China Mobile (CHL) and Zhejiang Expressway (ZHEXY).What these stocks have that makes them likely to outperform is "strong recurrent income (mobile fee [and] toll road fee respectively), (and) their earnings (are) less sensitive to economy cycle (especially China Mobile)," Kwong told Equities in an email, "Hence, they could continue their relatively high dividend yields...". On July 1 China Mobile offered a 4.25% dividend yield and Zhejiang Expressway paid out 5.9%. End

http://bbs.027wb.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=14715

http://129.217.232.22/startupwiki/index.php/Benutzer:Vickjones#Kodak_emerges_from_bankruptcy.3B_movie_film_division_.E2.80.9Cpr

http://jqhg.whjqedu.cn/jzwxbbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=110342

http://wap.ychw.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=194054

http://www.wangxsou.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=180932

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kcmojbdy5

One important factor investors need to be aware of when buying stocks is the bid price for shares. The bid price and the bid size of a stock are two components of that will give investors an idea of what the market demand and sentiment is about a particular stock at that moment.

What is Bid Price?

A bid price is the maximum price, at that moment, an investor is willing to purchase shares of a specific stock. A stock's bid price can change instantaneously depending on the trading volume and liquidity of the stock.

What is Bid Size

The bid size is the maximum quantity of shares for an individual order an investor is willing to buy of a stock or security. Investors need to be aware of the correlation between the bid size and the bid price since a transaction may only have enough shares available at a certain price to be able to fill a portion of an order. There may be shares available at higher prices that investors may have to pay more to buy.

Bid-Ask Spread

The margin between the bid price and the ask price is known as the bid-ask spread. Stocks that are widely traded, or more liquid, will usually have a lower bid-ask spread. A bigger spread between the bid and ask prices means that a stock is less liquid and buyers and sellers may find it more difficult to find a counterparty for their trades unless they are willing to adjust their orders. For investors using market orders instead Twins 33 Justin Morneau red 2010 All Star Jerseys of limit orders, a trade could end up costing more because in order to fill the bid size, the investor will Cubs 24 Byrd Navy 2010 All Star Jerseys have to raise their bid price.

http://www.92y.com.cn/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=138219

http://www.hndxc.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=295484

http://rcwiki.goumin.com/index.php?title=%E7%94%A8%E6%88%B7:Ixqjpjtd7#Commercial_real_estate-_Company_inks_Lauderdale_lease

http://www.yyfreebar.com/read.php?tid=2115132&ds=1

http://kaka.srekel.net/index.php/Anv%C3%A4ndare:Phkngmuy4

Guest uxschtol8

ANCHORAGE, AK The University of Alaska Anchorage launched its second startup company, CFT Solutions , an innovative approach to deicing and snow removal.

CFT Solutions , a Seawolf Holdings company was founded on the idea of creating an innovative, cost-effective and environmentally friendly approach to prevent snow and ice from accumulating.

CFT s patent-pending innovation is in embedding carbon fiber tapes under the pavement to heat the surface, which are easy to install and maintain. This system is ideal for high pedestrian traffic walkways, roads, high usage road intersections, bridges and roofs of buildings, as well as domestically for driveways and home roofs. It was successfully tested in Anchorage during the winter of 2011-12, which had a record snowfall for the area. Learn more about the testing .

The company, created in May 2013, was established by UAA Vice Provost for Research and Graduate Studies Dr. Helena Wisniewski, and faculty inventor Zhaohui Joey Yang, a UAA Yankees 42 Mariano Rivera red 2010 All Star Jerseys engineering professor.

But the idea for CFT Solutions began three years ago when Yang met his collaborator Professor Gangbing Song from University of Houston. Song was experimenting with commercially Cubs 24 Byrd Navy 2010 All Star Jerseys available flexible carbon fiber that is light, strong, non-corrosive and conducts low-voltage electricity generating a certain amount of heat. Song was using these to heat surfaces in his lab.

Knowing how dangerous a sleek sidewalk is to pedestrians in winter, I could not wait to test the material in a more challenging winter conditions like we have here in Alaska, Yang said. With a generous grant from Alaska University Transportation Center, their collaboration was born.

This is the second startup company for UAA since it established Zensor in April earlier this year.

Creating our second startup company within few months of our first, illustrates UAA s upward trend in commercialization and how our research can contribute solutions for local and national needs, said Wisniewski, who develops and oversees the business infrastructure for commercialization of faculty and student research. This infrastructure led to the establishment of Seawolf Holdings and Seawolf Venture Fund, and a world class Board of Directors including corporate CEOs, venture firm partners and entrepreneurs.

For more information about Yang s research and the inception of CFT Solutions, visit:

Read more about Professor Yang s work at:

For more information about CFT Solutions , contact Dr. Helena Wisniewski at or Dr. Joey Yang at [email protected].

# # #

http://www.paymentspower.com/home-2/about/author/tom-gerry-photo/

http://www.wdadk.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=82529

http://www.igoz.hk/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=173399

http://26316.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=74660&fromuid=12079

http://wiki.avatar-the-movie.de/index.php/Benutzer:Abqxlfgw8

Guest josephcarlson

CHICAGO nfl jersey wholesale (STMW) Two months after the grandmother of 8-year-old Gizzell Ford was charged with the little girl鈥檚 murder, Gizzell鈥檚 father appeared in court Monday 鈥?now also accused in the brutal killing.

A skeletal Andre Ford appeared in a wheelchair before Judge Laura Sullivan at the George Leighton Criminal Courthouse, where the 28-year-old man was ordered held without bail.

Helen Ford, Gizzell鈥檚 grandmother, also is being held without bond in the case. During the grandmother鈥檚 July bond hearing, prosecutors said Gizzell鈥檚 body was found in the apartment she shared with her son in the 5200 block of West Adams on July 12, after paramedics answered a call of a person not breathing there. Prosecutors said paramedics found Gizell鈥檚 cold, dead body covered with cuts, scratches and bruises 鈥?both old and Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Sale new 鈥?at her 51-year-old grandmother鈥檚 home.

On Monday, Cook County Arizona Cardinals Jerseys For Cheap Assistant State鈥檚 Attorney Bridget O鈥橞rien acknowledged that Andre 49ers Jerseys For Cheap Ford鈥檚 frail health 鈥?he suffers from a disease that involves the build-up of scar tissue on the skin 鈥?might not have allowed him to beat his daughter, but that he did nothing to stop the abuse.

鈥淗e most certainly had a duty to protect the victim and it is clear that he did nothing to stop the abuse,鈥?O鈥橞rien said. 鈥淢oreover, it has been well established by eye witnesses that Authentic 49ers Jerseys Sale Andre Ford was present while the victim was beaten by his mother, Helen Ford. Andre Ford even encouraged his mother to continue to beat the victim.鈥?

Andre Ford watched as his daughter was authentic nfl jerseys denied food, water, sleep and use of the bathroom, O鈥橞rien said.

鈥淥n one occasion, the victim urinated on herself, and Andre Ford ordered that she be held down and forced to suck up her urine,鈥?O鈥橞rien said.

Andre Ford later told investigators he was aware of his daughter鈥檚 injuries during the week before she died, but never called police 鈥?fearing he鈥檇 get the blame for the beatings, O鈥橞rien said.

Ford鈥檚 attorney argued in court that her client is so sick that he can鈥檛 possibly receive adequate care at Cook County facilities. Sullivan said the staff at Cermak Hospital would be able to assess whether Ford needs care elsewhere.

(Source: Sun-Times Media Wire Chicago Sun-Times 2013. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

Guest johnallentodaro

Dakota Fanning says about three-quarters of the way through any movie, she feels 鈥渄irty.鈥?鈥淚t鈥檚 like I need to take a shower and purge the character from my body,鈥?she says. 鈥淚t鈥檚 a weird thing.鈥?Metaphorically speaking, Fanning is talking about a certain sense of viral infection that takes place while assuming a character鈥檚 behaviours and inflections while filming. But on a purely pragmatic level, the 鈥渄irty鈥?idea makes a lot of sense with regard to her new film Night Moves, Kelly Reichardt鈥檚 movie that premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival Sunday.Fanning plays Dena, or 鈥淒,鈥?a young woman and environmentalist who undertakes a radical action, blowing up a dam in Oregon.The film is steeped in quiet moments and unresolved ideas of morality and complicity, but it definitely makes a stain on the imagination because it immerses us in pastoral landscapes scarred by man.Dena is part of that landscape as she plays a granola-and-camomile type who runs a spa infused with the music of pan flutist R. Carlos Nakai. She wears loose clothes and natural fibres, and she resents the other members of her generation who see the need to surf the web as more important than a salmon鈥檚 need to spawn.鈥淚 related to that part of Dena. She thinks no one is seeing what she is seeing, and I get that. They think there is something wrong with her, but I think there is something wrong with them,鈥?says Fanning.鈥淚 think that鈥檚 what makes Kelly so amazing right now as a filmmaker, because she is actually making movies that are just quiet movies about real people. No one else is really doing that, and members of my generation don鈥檛 seem that interested in seeing movies like that,鈥?she says.鈥淚 think my generation in particular is concerned about getting everything instantly. We鈥檙e always on the phone and social media and we crave that instant gratification. It鈥檚 all about how can you please me right now. But Kelly makes films that are slow enough to reveal truth, you know?鈥?For those who aren鈥檛 familiar with Reichardt, the Pacific Northwest filmmaker who emerged from the woodsy woodwork two years ago with Wendy and Lucy, starring Michelle Williams as a woman who lost her dog, the work is always centred on finding a sense of human truth authentic jerseys for cheap through character.Whether it be a woman looking for a lost pet, or two old school buddies who decide to go for a hike in the woods and reminisce about the old days in Old Joy, or the new environmental meditation Night Moves, Reichardt鈥檚 films almost work against the grain of Hollywood because she鈥檚 clearly more interested in attaining something real than something entertaining or purely escapist.We did one take and the car didn鈥檛 start. And she said, 鈥榃ell, you know, sometimes cars don鈥檛 start. Keep trying to start it.鈥?And it makes you rediscover what it means to make movies鈥淚 was a fan of the work for a long time. I love it,鈥?says Fanning.鈥淎nd now, after working with her, what I admire so much about her is her dedication to the natural and to the realistic. You know, we did one take and the car didn鈥檛 start. And she said, 鈥榃ell, you know, sometimes cars don鈥檛 start. Keep trying to start it.鈥?And it makes you rediscover what it means to make movies,鈥?she says.鈥淥bviously, some movies are designed Authentic 49ers Jerseys Sale to be completely unreal. But the whole idea of storytelling is to offer some blip of real life. That is first and foremost with Kelly. She wants us to look inside the thoughts and actions of each character, and I admire that, because it鈥檚 a scary thing to do,鈥?says Fanning.鈥淚 think that one of the reasons why I think she鈥檚 so cool: She takes risks.鈥?Fanning isn鈥檛 all that different. Since she started working nearly a decade ago and made a name for herself opposite Sean Penn in I Am Sam, the now 19-year-old Georgia-born actor has been relatively fearless before the camera, from taking on the role of a rock 鈥檔鈥?roll trailblazer in The Runaways to the part of an abused, Elvis-obsessed, bayou baby in Hounddog.

鈥淭he exciting part of my job is transforming and doing things you feel are a challenge authentic jerseys wholesale and doing things other people think, maybe, you can鈥檛 do,鈥?she says.It鈥檚 even more important to recreate yourself in Arizona Cardinals Jerseys every role if you came into the business young, she says. People tend to see child stars as a separate breed of thespian.鈥淚 know that. And that鈥檚 how I have lived my life and lived my career because it鈥檚 the only way I know. You grow and change as a person, and in turn, the roles you get grow and change with you. I鈥檝e tried not to feel that pressure of having something to prove, even if in the back of my mind I know people will question. But if you really think about that, you can鈥檛 continue.鈥?And Fanning will definitely continue because Custom Arizona Cardinals Jerseys For Sale it鈥檚 what she loves 鈥? not because it gives her currency in today鈥檚 celebrity obsessed and digitally addicted world.RelatedWhich brings us back to the organic farm, and the dirt, and the job of being real.鈥淥bviously this is not my most glam role ever,鈥?says Fanning. 鈥淎nd it was such a relief to not care about the clothes or the hair. I had a dreadlock in the back of my head, which was fun. But it鈥檚 also real 49ers Jerseys For Cheap life, because we tend to look bad more than we look good. I know I definitely do,鈥?she says.鈥淏ut it鈥檚 like people who wear high heels in airports. I don鈥檛 understand that. Sure, if you鈥檙e going to be photographed, but what if you had to get out of the plane? That person could end up killing the rest of us because they鈥檙e going to puncture the slide on the way out,鈥?she says.鈥淪o much of what鈥檚 out there doesn鈥檛 make sense to me 鈥?and I think in some ways, that鈥檚 what Kelly鈥檚 movie is about.鈥?

Guest Neemiaestiday

пьяный сисалмин

что такое dhcp

Добро пожаловать на сайт, посвященный одной из очень романтических современных профессий – профессии системный администратор. У нас вы отыщете наиболее интересные решения востребованной сегодня ИТ-отрасли, а также узнаете о ее новейших продуктах и технологиях. У нас расположены любопытные и актуальные статьи, которые станут интересны не только новеньким системщикам, но и опытным профессионалам, которые думают, что знают об ИТ-технологиях все. Большинство из имеющихся на страницах данного ресурса материалов посвящено Unix-like системам. Еще мне интересна тема Мелкософта, поэтому, скорее всего, что материалы об этом будут также выложены у нас. Даный сайт находится в стадии усовершенствования, поэтому возможно организация новых разделов, любопытных мне или моим пользователям. Для того чтобы оставлять комментарии, нужно пройти легкую процедуру регистрации, которая не заберет у вас значительное количество времени, но даст возможность стать полноценным пользователем данного портала. Я не обещаю открыть нечто новое, я просто интересно и доступно поведаю о старом.

esxi редактирование rc local

metatrader dsuheprf gbrjd d excel

Guest josephcarlson

A good week for housing: Housing starts and existing home sales, both released this week, showed positive signs of growth. Housing starts edged up 0.9 percent in August, slightly under expectations, but single-family housing starts jumped by 7 percent. The single family report in particular was strong, but economists worry that August鈥檚 month-to-month gain may have been a blip rather than a trend. 鈥淭he big question now is if single family starts are in the relatively early stages of a sustained move that will lift them to near the pace seen in the past when the homebuilder survey was registering readings 49ers Jerseys For Cheap similar to current ones,鈥?MFR Inc. chief economist wrote via e-mailed analysis. 鈥淲e Authentic 49ers Jerseys Sale do not believe that gains of this magnitude will occur given a massive supply overhang of existing homes that will present brutal competition to the new home market for the foreseeable future.鈥滶xisting home sales, meanwhile, rose 1.7 percent Arizona Cardinals Jerseys For Cheap in August to a 5.48 million annualized pace 鈥?their highest level since February 2007. The rise may have had less to do with actual demand and more to do with buyers being motivated by rising interest rates to close nfl jersey wholesale the deals on home purchases, argue IHS Global Insight economists Patrick Newport and Stephanie Karol.Inventory also inched up from 2.24 million to 2.25 million homes, suggesting that higher prices are motivating sellers to put their authentic nfl jerseys homes on the market. pays up for 鈥淟ondon Whale鈥? JP Morgan Chase Co. agreed to pay $920 million in penalties and admitted to violating Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Sale securities regulations in what resulted in the disastrous $6.2 billion trading loss known as the 鈥淟ondon Whale.鈥?The fines were spread out among several US and -based agencies, including the (SEC), the , and the UK Financial Conduct Authority, among others., in trouble: Darden Restaurants, which owns the Olive Garden and Red Lobster restaurant chains, reported disappointing earnings despite efforts to revamp their menus and offer cheaper, healthier fare. Sales fell 4 percent and 5.2 percent at Olive Garden and Red Lobster restaurants, respectively. The company is reducing its workforce by 80 to 85 jobs, and president and chief operating officer Drew Masden is retiring and being replaced by Gene Lee. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shanemckinney

@@@

October 11, 2013 09.02 Europe/London By

The Da Vinci Learning channel is now available to subscribers of Singapore鈥檚 MediaCorp over-the-top service, Toggle.

A year and a half into its launch in Asia, Da Vinci Learning makes its Cheap Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Sale entry into Singapore鈥檚 media Cheap Authentic 49ers Jerseys On Sale giant, MediaCorp. The channel is now available on Authentic New Orleans Saints Jerseys Sale MediaCorp鈥檚 interactive service Toggle, adding new viewers to the current 14 million Cheap Authentic 49ers Jerseys Sale across CEE Europe, the Cheap Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jerseys On Sale New Orleans Saints Jerseys For Cheap CIS and African countries.

Ferdinand Habsburg, the channel鈥檚 managing director, is happy to see that families in Singapore are acknowledging the importance of life-long learning: 鈥淧assing the message that 鈥渓earning can be fun鈥?onto future generations is very important. It鈥檚 a great opportunity to be able to feed the appetite for knowledge as well as turn watching television into a meaningful experience.鈥?

Guest gayleanita

@@@

Included in ESPN's Fantasy Basketball Cheat Sheet, you'll find:

Cheap Authentic Ravens Jerseys On Sale 15 of the most undervalued and overvalued players based on their Average Cheap Giants Jerseys Sale Cheap Giants Jerseys On Sale Draft Position

Three under-the-radar sleepers at each Authentic Giants Jerseys Sale position who can be had for a bargain

Joe Kaiser's complete rookie rundown Giants Jerseys For Cheap -- the impact players, the sleepers and the ones to avoid at all costs -- as well as top second-year breakout candidates

Bradford Doolittle's 10 players primed for a huge increase in playing time

10 players whose numbers will benefit (or suffer) most from changing teams, by Amin Cheap Authentic Ravens Jerseys Sale Elhassan

Top specialists who can single-handedly help you win a category (STL, BLK, 3PT, REB)

Bradford Doolittle's top 10 breakout players by projected WARP

The 10 players most likely to be traded, according to Kevin Pelton

All of it is at your fingertips below. We did all the work for you, and that's an alley-oop if there ever was one!

Guest danjorgensen

First Solar is selling its never-used Mesa manufacturing plant for $100 million. But the million-dollar-question is: Who's the buyer?

The Tempe-based solar company authentic jerseys wholesale told the Phoenix Business Journal鈥檚 Patrick O鈥橤rady the buyer would use the mothballed plant for clean high-tech manufacturing. The company will not give out the New NFL Jerseys buyer鈥檚 name until the sale closes.

chief executive told KTAR-FM 92.3 on Friday it was some kind of Nike NFL Jerseys advanced manufacturing still slated for authentic jerseys for cheap the First Solar location at the former GM Proving Grounds.

We鈥檝e end heard some less conventional rumors that Scottsdale-based GoDaddy might be somehow involved in the plant purchase. GoDaddy is a web domain Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Sale company so that does not mesh with the clean-tech or high-tech manufacturing expectations.

But the company has been on a buying spree of late as has founder who has been acquiring real estate since the 2011 acquisition of GoDaddy by private equity firms for $2.25 billion.

We did find a story from PV Magazine that pointed out the for manufacturing but instead hosted network operations. That does sound a little more up GoDaddy鈥檚 alley.

Consequently, we decided to ask around town and with all the players if there could any modicum of truth to GoDaddy somehow being involved with Arizona Cardinals Jerseys For Cheap First Solar unloading its plant.

鈥淔irst Solar declines to comment,鈥?said , director of global communications for the Tempe company.

We asked GoDaddy鈥檚 public relations department whether the company or Parsons were part of any First Solar plant play.

Guest anthonyduane

Celebrities, they really Discount Arizona Cardinals Jerseys | are just like us. How so? Jay Z and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin were spotted riding the London tube en route to their Discount Arizona Cardinals Jerseys show at the O2 arena yesterday (Oct. 12), along with rapper Timbaland.

The group was Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Discount | spotted at Waterloo station in central London, reports E! News. Jay Z is set to perform at O2 again on Oct. 14 Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Discount | as part of his Magna Carta Holy Grail Tour.

The arena tweeted a photo of Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Discount | the famous gang on the train:

We love that Jay Z got the tube here last night. Final Cheap NFL Jerseys | show tomo and few tix still available 鈥?The O2 (@The_O2)

Guest shanemckinney

@@@ Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus will be headlining the Jingle Ball in Atlanta at Philips Arena Dec. 11, 2013. Previous Posts

October 11, 2013

October 11, 2013

October 11, 2013By Miley Cyrus, who has been a non-stop presence in the pop-culture conversation in recent weeks, will be coming to New Orleans Saints Jerseys For Cheap Atlanta with R&B singer Robin Thicke, the man with the hottest single of the summer.The pair will headline Power 96.1's second annual Jingle Ball Dec. 11 at Philips Arena. The press release offered no pricing though the comparable Jingle Ball in Los Angeles for KIIS-FM.In case you were living in a cave recently, Cyrus paired up with Thicke to sing "Blurred Lines" at the MTV VMAs in late August. Her skimpy outfit, foam finger, twerking and tongue outraged many easily outraged people.Top 40 mainstays Pitbull and a return of Flo Rida will Cheap Authentic 49ers Jerseys Sale be part of the the show as well, along with "X Factor" season 2聽 finalists Fifth Harmony, Armin Van Buuren, Bonnie McKee and Travie McCoy ("Billionaire").

Tickets go on sale October 19 though there are special presales that start October 15. A dollar of each ticket will go to the . (The Dunwoody High School grad airs his syndicated afternoon show on Power.)The station sent out the press release about the lineup at Cheap Authentic 49ers Jerseys On Sale 5 p.m. Friday, a time publicists usually reserve for bad news.The top 40 station debuted more Cheap Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Sale than 13 months with a flurry of TV ads and billboards. Ratings were solid the first few months but have slipped off this year, leaving it behind B98.5, Q100 and Star 94.In the most recent Nielsen Audio monthly ratings covering mid August to mid September, Power ranked 16th among 25 to 54 year olds and just 12th among 18 to 34 year olds, Authentic New Orleans Saints Jerseys Sale despite its younger sounding lean compared to its rivals. Even Star beat Power among 18 to 34 year olds.Clear Channel hosts Jingle Balls with similar lineups in Atlanta and 11 other markets including New York, Minneapolis, Boston and Miami.Competitor Star 94 is planning Cheap Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jerseys On Sale another Jingle Jam this year. Deatils are forthcoming soon.About I cover local radio and TV for both the print and online editions. I write a blog on the same topics.Connect with Rodney Ho on:Send Rodney Ho an .(3) 

Guest garyandrews

@@@ Mac attack!

Sometimes, you just need some mac 'n' cheese. That cheese + carbs combination makes it one of America's favorite comfort foods, kind Cheap New York Jets Jerseys On Sale of like a warm Patriots Jerseys For Cheap personalized nfl jerseys cheese-y Cheap New York Jets Jerseys Sale hug on Authentic Patriots Jerseys Sale personalized jerseys a plate. You won't eat it often, but if you're going to indulge, you might as well do it in style. And here are 10 decadent mac 'n' cheese recipes that will scratch that itch. Enjoy! -- Rene Lynch (Los Angeles Times /October 11, 2013)

Guest anthonyduane

Lawrence Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Discount | Bender, producer of "An Inconvenient Truth," and "Pulp Fiction," among many other movies, recently joined HuffPost Live with UCLA climate scientist Alex Hall and urban sustainability researcher Jon Christensen to discuss new research that shows how climate change Discount Arizona Cardinals Jerseys will affect different parts of Los Angeles at the neighborhood scale. Until now, city planners, advisors, leaders and residents have been unable to properly estimate and prepare for anticipated changes in the climate. In response, researchers at UCLA down-scaled over 20 global climate models to better understand Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Discount | the local impacts of a changing climate. "Mid-Century Warming in the Los Angeles Region" is the first study to provide regional climate Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Discount | change predictions for the greater Los Angeles area, with unique predictions down to the neighborhood level. "For many people, climate change still feels too abstract and faraway," says Alex Hall. "This makes it more real. It's eye-opening to see how much Cheap NFL Jerseys | it will warm where you live." In Los Angeles, coastal cities are expected to get three to four degrees warmer on average by mid-century, but inland areas such as downtown, the San Fernando Valley, and Pasadena will get even warmer, and desert cities, such as Palm Springs will get even warmer, and experience dramatically more extremely hot days. The full study can be seen at Much of this warming will be experienced even if global carbon emissions are significantly reduced immediately, Hall says. But if carbon emissions are not reduced significantly in the years to come, the effects of global warming will increase dramatically in the second half of this century. That means we have to adapt to climate change and reduce carbon emissions at the same time. "Armed with this information I'm very optimistic that we can confront and adapt to a changing climate," says Hall. Fortunately, Christensen adds, some of the best things that we can do to adapt Discount Arizona Cardinals Jerseys | to climate change -- making cool, green roofs on buildings; planting trees for shade; establishing cooling centers for extremely hot days at public pools and libraries; using public transportation; reducing energy and water use -- can help reduce carbon emissions as well. "We can reduce our carbon emissions, adapt to climate change, and make our cities more livable, more enjoyable, and more beautiful at the same time," says Christensen, a journalist-in-residence and senior researcher at the . Lawrence Bender, who is a member of the advisory board of the , told HuffPost Live that it is "time to double down" on confronting climate...

Guest jasondavid

Associated PressSen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), arguably the last moderate Republican in Congress, thought she'd offered Democrats a credible solution to the ongoing crises. The Maine senator told reporters Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Discount | yesterday she "" to try to work Discount Arizona Cardinals Jerseys something out, before Democrats rejected her idea.There were, however, two problems. The first is that Collins' plan Democrats to make concessions in exchange for nothing -- her idea would reopen the government for six months, raise the debt ceiling for a year, and require Democrats to accept sequestration levels and throw in a two-year delay of the medical-device tax in the Affordable Care Act. It was a one-sided deal -- Democrats would make some concessions, while Republicans made none.The second problem is that even if Senate Democrats took Collins' slanted deal, it wouldn't have made a difference since House Republicans said to even bring the bill to the floor. And why's that? Because House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) is .

This defiance was fed by Ryan, who stood up and railed against the Collins proposal, saying the House could not accept either a debt-limit bill or a government-funding measure that would delay the next fight until the new year.

According to two Republicans familiar with the exchange, Ryan argued that the House would need those deadlines as "leverage" for delaying the health-care law's individual mandate and adding a "conscience clause" -- allowing employers and insurers to opt out of birth-control Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Discount | coverage if they find it objectionable Cheap NFL Jerseys | on moral or religious grounds -- and mentioned tax and entitlement goals Ryan had focused on in a recent op-ed in the Wall Street Journal.

Got that? We're in the midst of two crises, but Paul Ryan is already thinking ahead to the next self-imposed crises, at which point he'll demand restrictions on access to contraception. (The establishment routinely forgets just how extreme a Ryan really is.)It's a reminder why Democrats, if they agree to pay a ransom now, will only encourage more hostage-taking later.

Politico had this morning that noted, "Whatever else came out of the shutdown, President Barack Obama said he wanted two things to change: no more negotiating under threat. And no more lurching from crisis to crisis." And though that's obviously proving Discount Arizona Cardinals Jerseys | to be difficult, it's an important goal.Under the current Republican model, the American legislative process is Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Discount | effectively broken. They could pursue policy goals by relying on constitutional norms -- introducing bills, holding hearings, considering amendments, allowing floor debates, etc. -- but that's unlikely to deliver they results they want. Worse, it might require some compromises, which isn't part of their m.o.So instead they'll just rely on a series of intermittent deadlines. The government needs funding? Then Republicans will demand concessions in exchange for nothing. The Treasury needs to have its borrowing authority extended? Then Republicans will demand more concessions in exchange for nothing. The entire federal policymaking process will simply lurch from one hostage crisis to the next, with Republican lawmakers refusing to engage outside of a crisis environment.Paul Ryan looks at these moments like children looking forward to their birthday -- he starts thinking about what he'll ask for months in advance. And in this case, he doesn't like any plan that will delay his gifts because he's so looking forward to making it more difficult for Americans to access birth control.Remember: in GOP land, Paul Ryan is supposed to be the conservative intellectual that the rest of us take seriously.Those who wonder why governing has become so impossible in 2013 just aren't paying close enough attention.

Guest josephcarlson

If you are a fan of women's , then I have big news for you.  on Friday, which is stacked with three title bouts and several other intriguing feature fights. Invicta 7 will happen on December 7 in Kansas City, Missouri. 

In the main event, flyweight champion Barb Honchak will put her title on the line against top contender Leslie Smith. Smith is a former bantamweight who dropped to 125 in her last fight, where she defeated Jennifer Maia to earn the title shot.

Honchak won the title in a bout against Vanessa Porto. She is 3-0 with the company, owning wins over Porto, Aisling Daly and The Ultimate Fighter participant Bethany Marshall.

In the co-main event, Arizona Cardinals Jerseys For Cheap Carla Esparza defends her strawweight title against Claudia Gadelha. It is Esparza's first defense since winning the title against Bec Hyatt.

Gadelha earned this title shot with a dominant victory over Ayaka Hamasaki. The Brazilian looks to be a major threat at taking the American wrestler's title, as her win over Hamasaki was impressive and surprising.

In the final title bout, Lauren Murphy and Miriam Nakamoto will battle for the vacant bantamweight title, which many thought wouldn't materialize due to the inclusion of authentic nfl jerseys bantamweights in the nfl jersey wholesale UFC.

Murphy's rise to stardom has been rapid. 49ers Jerseys For Cheap She entered Invicta on late notice and dispatched Kaitlin Young before defeating Sarah D'Alelio to get this title opportunity.

Muay Thai champion Nakamoto has been a buzzsaw, destroying her competition. Her Invicta debut saw her decimate Jessamyn Duke with knees, but it was overturned due to an illegal knee at the end of the fight. She came back with another devastating win over Duda Yankovich, which Authentic 49ers Jerseys Sale also came via knees. 

All of these title bouts promise to make this an all-time classic. Add to that the fact that Felice Herrig, Joanne Calderwood and Tecia Torres will be on the card, and you'll want to spend money on this pay-per-view.

Here are the announced fights for this December 7 card:

Barb Honchak vs. Leslie Smith for Invicta Flyweight Championship

Carla Esparza vs. Claudia Gadelha for Invicta Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Sale Strawweight Championship

Lauren Murphy vs. Miriam Nakamoto for vacant Invicta Bantamweight Championship

Felice Herrig vs. Tecia Torres

Joanne Calderwoof vs. Katja Kankaanpaa

Julia Budd vs. Charmaine Tweet

Vanessa Porto vs. Zoila Gurgel

Tonya Evinger vs. Kelly Kobold

Munah Holland vs. Nina Ansaroff

Guest jennifertrinh

@@@

Nike New York Jets Just Do It T-Shirt - Green -

http://shop.foxsports.com/FOX_New_York_Jets/browse/featuredproduct/800466/source/foxsports_prsp_ca

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_800000/ff_800466_xl.jpg w=100

Nike New York Jets Just Do It T-Shirt - Green -

Nike Pittsburgh Steelers Just Do It T-Shirt - Gold

http://shop.foxsports.com/FOX_Pittsburgh_Steelers/browse/featuredproduct/800489/source/foxsports_prsp_ca

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_800000/ff_800489_xl.jpg w=100

Nike Pittsburgh Steelers Just Do It T-Shirt - Gold

Nike San Francisco 49ers Blockbuster T-Shirt - Scarlet

http://shop.foxsports.com/FOX_San_Francisco_49ers/browse/featuredproduct/801102/source/foxsports_prsp_ca

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_801000/ff_801102_xl.jpg w=100

Nike San Francisco 49ers Blockbuster T-Shirt - Scarlet

Nike Calvin Johnson Detroit Lions Game Jersey - Light Blue

http://shop.foxsports.com/FOX_Detroit_Lions/browse/featuredproduct/825450/source/foxsports_prsp_ca

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_825000/ff_825450_xl.jpg w=100

Nike Calvin Johnson Detroit Lions Game Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Sale Jersey - Light Blue

Nike Rob Gronkowski New England Patriots Game Jersey Authentic New Orleans Saints Jerseys Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys On Sale Sale - Navy Blue

http://shop.foxsports.com/FOX_New_England_Patriots/browse/featuredproduct/825465/source/foxsports_prsp_ca

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_825000/ff_825465_xl.jpg w=100

Nike Rob Gronkowski New England Patriots Game Jersey - Navy Blue

Nike Eli Manning New York Giants Womens Game Jersey - Royal Blue

http://shop.foxsports.com/FOX_New_York_Giants/browse/featuredproduct/830781/source/foxsports_prsp_ca

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_830000/ff_830781_xl.jpg w=100

Nike Eli Manning New York Giants Womens Game New Orleans Saints Jerseys For Cheap Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Sale Jersey - Cheap New York Giants Jerseys On Sale Royal Blue

Nike Peyton Manning Denver Broncos Game Jersey - Orange

http://shop.foxsports.com/FOX_Denver_Broncos/browse/featuredproduct/845755/source/foxsports_prsp_ca

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_845000/ff_845755_xl.jpg w=100

Nike Peyton Manning Denver Broncos Game Jersey - Orange

Nike Justin Blackmon Jacksonville Jaguars Draft Game Jersey - Teal

http://shop.foxsports.com/FOX_Jacksonville_Jaguars/browse/featuredproduct/851602/source/foxsports_prsp_ca

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_851000/ff_851602_xl.jpg w=100

Nike Justin Blackmon Jacksonville Jaguars Draft Game Jersey - Teal

New Era Green Bay Packers On-Field Performance 59FIFTY Fitted Hat - Green

http://shop.foxsports.com/FOX_Green_Bay_Packers/browse/featuredproduct/853845/source/foxsports_prsp_ca

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_853000/ff_853845_xl.jpg w=100

New Era Green Bay Packers On-Field Performance 59FIFTY Fitted Hat - Green

New Era New Orleans Saints On-Field Performance 59FIFTY Fitted Hat - Black

http://shop.foxsports.com/FOX_New_Orleans_Saints/browse/featuredproduct/853852/source/foxsports_prsp_ca

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_853000/ff_853852_xl.jpg w=100

New Era New Orleans Saints On-Field Performance 59FIFTY Fitted Hat - Black

Guest johnallentodaro

Bridget is back. She鈥檚 a little tired, and so is this often-patchy novel about her, but her fans

should authentic jerseys for cheap be happy to hear her unmistakable voice again.

She is 51, and the years haven鈥檛 been kind. After the events of the previous Bridget Jones

novel,

Edge of Reason, she married Mark Darcy, and they lived happily, if not ever after, at

least long enough to have two children.

Then Mark was killed 鈥?heroically, on a human-rights mission 鈥?leaving Bridget a 鈥済eriatric鈥?

single mother.

Five years have passed when

Bridget Jones: Mad authentic jerseys wholesale About the Boy begins, and Billy and Mabel are in elementary school.

Bridget has been dating 29-year-old Roxby 鈥?an affair full of sexual highs and emotional lows.

As usual, the novel is told through excerpts from Bridget鈥檚 diaries.

Throughout, she must deal with officious mothers and judgmental teachers, Custom Arizona Cardinals Jerseys For Sale Arizona Cardinals Jerseys her weight, newly

acquired wrinkles, her consumption of Red Bull and Nicorette, her children鈥檚 head lice and the

screenplay she鈥檚 writing (an update of

Hedda Gabler), along with her concerns about her relationship with Roxby.

Her friend Shazzer has headed off to Silicon Valley, but Tom, Jude, and Daniel are still around,

as well as her energetic Authentic 49ers Jerseys Sale mom, now enjoying life in a retirement community.

Apart from the sex, it鈥檚 hard to understand what Bridget sees in Roxby, and vice versa. He鈥檚

essentially a cipher.

Much of the novel is devoted to cloying and sophomoric Twitter and text exchanges between the

two. He addresses her as 鈥淢y Precious Cornish Pasty鈥? she types, 鈥淚 heart you.鈥?

Much of the rest of the novel is 49ers Jerseys For Cheap devoted to Bridget obsessing about the reasons behind Roxby鈥檚

failure to text or tweet for an hour or two. One of her daily lists begins, 鈥淭exts from Roxster 0,

number of times checked for texts from Roxster 4567.鈥?

But there鈥檚 enough of the old Bridget left to make the novel appealing: the Bridget who finds

herself stuck up a tree trying to retrieve a child, her thong panties on full display; the Bridget

who discovers that the results of Botox aren鈥檛 quite what she expected.

Reading the novel is like catching up with an old friend with whom you find you no longer have

much in common: nostalgia mixed with impatience.

[email protected]

Guest danjorgensen

The remains of two people have been discovered after police dug up the back garden of a Nottinghamshire house following information about an incident alleged to have taken place there in the late 1990s.Police said it could take several weeks or Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Sale months for the bodies to be formally identified.Neighbours in Blenheim Close, Forest Town, near Mansfield, said an elderly couple had lived Arizona Cardinals Jerseys For Cheap at the property in the 1990s.One resident, who did not wish to be named, said: "I've lived here for 18 years. They were living at the house when New NFL Jerseys I moved in."But they never had any visitors. I never saw anyone coming or going. My friend and I always used to say 'I wonder what happened to that couple'. They just disappeared. We thought they had emigrated." She said she believed the house then stood empty until the present occupiers moved in around seven years ago.Mark Webster, neighbourhood policing inspector for the Mansfield north neighbourhood policing area, said the two bodies had been removed from the address. "As a result of information we received last week, we commenced a search at premises on Blenheim Close in the Forest Town area of Mansfield and yesterday we uncovered the bodies of two people."Forensic tests are taking place at this moment to identify who they are formally."Asked whether they had made any arrests, he said: "No, we haven't at the moment."The current tenant and the owner of the property had been "extremely helpful" and did not feature in their investigation at this time, he said.The officer refused to comment on the information they received last week and also refused to rule out that authentic jerseys wholesale they were looking for anyone else in connection with the incident. Police are appealing for anyone with information to come forward.Reassuring the local community, Webster said: "We don't believe that there is any risk of any harm coming to the community. People are clearly going to be concerned when an incident of this nature happens and we would like to reassure authentic jerseys for cheap them. And we'd like to thank people, particularly the local neighbours on Blenheim Close. They've been really helpful to us."