Congrats 343 !!

mega ultra geor

Well lets see Bungie made all the previous Halos (obviously) all of them were great (in my opinion) and I honestly think if they made Halo 4 it would also be amazing. 343industries is doing a great job though. I think they need to make a giant studio and name it Bungie Industries and make Halo together and make the ultimate Halo game. haha

In my opinion 343i did an amazing job on halo 4 and as we all saw on E3 the looks of it are incredible. And also there is a lot of change which the halo series really needed.

I am glad to finally see a supporter! Koodos to you for not just ranting about "Halo is turning into cod!" Or "bring back bungie!".

Anyway, halo 4 does look like a very amazing game. Graphically, gameplay wise, and almost any other aspect you can think of, it looks better than all of the others. I have said it many times before, but I have very high hopes for 343!

In my opinion 343 just been incredible overcoming what Bungie made , and I even think that Bungie wouldn't make a good game as 343 has develop halo 4 . Just amazing, but what do you think?

Finally, someone who is not complaining about Halo 4 comparing it to the games that squeakers love. However, 343 wouldn't of been making any progress or even been invented if it was not for Bungie making the Halo franchise. Without Bungie, this game would have been another pathetic FPS, but no, it is a fantastic game that will continue to be love for as long as they carry it on.

Well lets see Bungie made all the previous Halos (obviously) all of them were great (in my opinion) and I honestly think if they made Halo 4 it would also be amazing. 343industries is doing a great job though. I think they need to make a giant studio and name it Bungie Industries and make Halo together and make the ultimate Halo game. haha

I agree dude 100%

343i and bungie is the same peoples just a different name and some new employees

so if 343 have had the bungie instead there hadn't been a big difference on H4

I think only 5 people from Bungie actually left. Then a whole bunch of other people quit their jobs just so they could make a halo game. Thay is why I think Halo 4 will be so great because so many people who love the series are making the game.

People at bungie were tired of only making Halo, so they didn't work as hard as they previously had.

Halo Wars. Did that one fly completely by your heads? That was made by 343. And it turned out even better than the actual trilogy did. It's the most complete Halo experience with juicy details to satisfy any fan. The Multiplayer is also the most balanced I've seen out of the entire series, and that's saying something seeing how the whole franchise is known for its balance. I have no regrets supporting them, and I hope they'll continue to churn out the gold! Cha-Ching!