Congrats 343 !!

mega ultra geor

Halo Wars. Did that one fly completely by your heads? That was made by 343. And it turned out even better than the actual trilogy did. It's the most complete Halo experience with juicy details to satisfy any fan. The Multiplayer is also the most balanced I've seen out of the entire series, and that's saying something seeing how the whole franchise is known for its balance. I have no regrets supporting them, and I hope they'll continue to churn out the gold! Cha-Ching!

Ensemble Studios were the ones who developed Halo Wars, not 343 Industries. I will agree though that Halo Wars is a fantastic Halo experience, and I personally think it has one of the best (if not the best) campaigns out of any Halo title so far.

Ensemble Studios were the ones who developed Halo Wars, not 343 Industries. I will agree though that Halo Wars is a fantastic Halo experience, and I personally think it has one of the best (if not the best) campaigns out of any Halo title so far.

That's confused me. Most people think that 343 Industries made Halo: Wars, but Ensemble studios did. I don't know how they could get something so simple, wrong.