Whats your opinion on 'Spartan Ops'

valyou3

Well, for starters I can be someone I like. (I.E. use my custom character.) Which is a good start.

And it follows people who aren't master chief, which is another good thing. Too bad it's really recycled and kind of half-hearted.

I like it conceptually. (Co-op campaign) But it's execution issn't that great.

Spartan ops would be better If only there were scoring, and at least grunt birthday skull. also In reach firefight/campaign you saw your medals pop up during game play which was nice. i liked watching overkill and killtacular pop up plus the points for the kill to confirm your kill. All in all it's a nice transition from firefight.

Bring out the Banhammer. Guys are spamming SpartanOps for the XP, solely hiding in the corner, getting like one kill while we do the rest, and they rack in all the XP. it is bullcrap. Ban these jerks, or let us add a kick function to the sessions. It isn't fair to us who play it for fun or for the Infinity Challenge, which is even more so boosted now. Let's be real, most of those guys on the top probably aren't truly playing the games.

Bring out the Banhammer. Guys are spamming SpartanOps for the XP, solely hiding in the corner, getting like one kill while we do the rest, and they rack in all the XP. it is bullcrap. Ban these jerks, or let us add a kick function to the sessions. It isn't fair to us who play it for fun or for the Infinity Challenge, which is even more so boosted now. Let's be real, most of those guys on the top probably aren't truly playing the games.

XP is based on performance, if they camp in the corner they only get 800 XP