Posting who the Medic protects is a good addition. Now we know if they're actually doing their jobs or not. DON'T do it for the Detective though.

Dumpen9 apprently is a Neutral, and I'm a Civilian (unconfirmed), so that leaves Church & Kenway. Church has been afk, so I'm going to vote for EK.

• Like 1

If what Delpen said was true, then we have a confirmed Neutral. But if Delpen was lying to distract us, then he could very well b the mafian on the list.

However, I have absolutely no idea here. I am going to vote for Selfie. 

I don't see why I am the most popular option here. I literally have nothing that could prove that I'm guilty. I'd like to see some proof... unless this is more of the mindless voting we all do.

I suspect that anyone who's voting for me could potentially be Mafia. I usually get killed off early in the games (why do I get the feeling like everyone thinks I'm a big threat?).

• Like 1

I'd be more forgiving if there was motive behind this. I really hope people aren't throwing around their votes just to see what happens, and have no proof to back it up. I don't want to be like "Yo don't kill me" 'cause then everyone would think I'm trying to weasel my way out, and that would mean I'm probably a Mafian (due to some form of deduction).

I'd be more forgiving if there was motive behind this. I really hope people aren't throwing around their votes just to see what happens, and have no proof to back it up. I don't want to be like "Yo don't kill me" 'cause then everyone would think I'm trying to weasel my way out, and that would mean I'm probably a Mafian (due to some form of deduction).

Apologies. I was basing my vote on the previous votes... I admit that. :blush:

I change my vote to null.

^

Agreeing to not lynch is what a mafian would say. smile.png

We kill someone, that ticks off one more person on the list of who is who.

It narrows down the list, I don't see the benefits of voting null except giving the mafians the advantage.

Remember in 10.0 Bnus tried so hard to get everyone to vote null, why did he do that?! BECAUSE HE WAS MAFIAN!

Haley Kenway

Self Destruct 2

Church

Dumpen9

Null 4

I change my vote to Sd so we actually might stand a chance of killing someone.

PLEASE DONT VOTE NULL! You are only playing into the mafians hands by doing this!

Agreeing to not lynch is what a mafian would say. smile.png

You're now my #1 candidate for Mafia. Agreeing to not Lynch would make us Mafians? In what world is that a good conclusion? We all came to an educated agreement, and followed through with said agreement in the effort to prevent needless death.

We kill someone, that ticks off one more person on the list of who is who.

It narrows down the list, I don't see the benefits of voting null except giving the mafians the advantage.

You could easily do this for Executions. We DON'T need more death than what we already have. That's an obvious benefit right there. I'd rather vote for someone that we KNOW is Mafia then do roulette hoping to make it big, and then claiming the death of a Protown is a "good thing" for the advancement of the Protown cause: trying to make good out of a bad decision. It really isn't. That person is now dead, and probably will leave the game forever, and the Mafians now have 1 less person to deal with, and 1 less potential Protown / Neutral Role to worry about.

It's a double edged sword. Yes, we do mark off who's who as the people fall, but on the other hand we start losing people, and the Mafians become ever closer to victory. I was willing to sacrifice people in the past to "help" us out, but that strategy has worked wonders for Protown (it hasn't), so I think it's time we try something else.

You're just going to have to be excluded for being a faithful traditionalist.

Oh, and I plan on doing those "Game So Far" things so it's not like we're holding up Mafia by doing this. There will still be deduction, but not at a pace that's dangerous for Protown.

Remember in 10.0 Bnus tried so hard to get everyone to vote null, why did he do that?! BECAUSE HE WAS MAFIAN!

So we're in the wrong just because we want to keep wasteful death out of Mafia? We're guilty? Riight. Says the person who's willing to kill innocent people every game to win. That mindset actually should be of a Mafian, but unfortunately it's what everyone's been doing for the last few games (it was a trainwreck in 13.0, admit it).

I change my vote to Sd so we actually might stand a chance of killing someone.

PLEASE DONT VOTE NULL! You are only playing into the mafians hands by doing this!

You're only enabling the Mafians by doing this. Make them starve for kills, and they'll screw up to try to close the gap (which is probably what they're doing now, and by "they" I mean you).

But you can vote if you want, I'm not stopping you. I'm just encouraging everyone to think about the ramifications of what your actions do in the game. Think about the big picture. We're going to have to play smart if we're going to win.

Usually it's best to have pro-town vote for someone, look at the vote opposition, and see if it's strong - if it is, keep those votes on that individual and lynch them. 

When there is no opposition, change those votes to someone else as late as possibly safe

This brings up an issue of voter liquidity; if the pro-town isn't active, this vote change is stalled, meaning that it's better to have scattered votes so that they can be tipped in another direction more easily, but mafian votes will be inconspicuous, ergo, an advantage.  

It's to the mafians advantage to kill active players, obviously, and to keep the inactive players alive. 

The game is decided by the pro-town activity, and from my experience as a mafian, there are inactive mafians and active mafians. 

When it comes time to lynch a player, lynch the inactive players if push comes to shove.  Not only are they making the game less fun (Sorry people with good excuses), but they can cause pro-town to lose. 

I'm here to make this game even. Take my gypsy services seriously. 

Usually it's best to have pro-town vote for someone, look at the vote opposition, and see if it's strong - if it is, keep those votes on that individual and lynch them. 

When there is no opposition, change those votes to someone else as late as possibly safe

This brings up an issue of voter liquidity; if the pro-town isn't active, this vote change is stalled, meaning that it's better to have scattered votes so that they can be tipped in another direction more easily, but mafian votes will be inconspicuous, ergo, an advantage.  

It's to the mafians advantage to kill active players, obviously, and to keep the inactive players alive. 

The game is decided by the pro-town activity, and from my experience as a mafian, there are inactive mafians and active mafians. 

When it comes time to lynch a player, lynch the inactive players if push comes to shove.  Not only are they making the game less fun (Sorry people with good excuses), but they can cause pro-town to lose. 

I'm here to make this game even. Take my gypsy services seriously. 

I don't see significance in voting tendencies. It's too random for me to gauge.

^

But yet you have not voted?

Infact not voting is perhaps worse than null......  :)

Give me a detailed list of why voting is good.

Well, If every pro town role would PM me, that would narrow down the list.

But it seems Pro town isn't very good at reading. Voting this early with no idea who is who is how the mafians win.

You'd think someone ​who is "all for pro town" would be in favour of not voting.

• Like 2