SD & EK's Halo Wars Spooktacular!

I_Make_Big_Boom

cDqS6oA.png

Saturday, October 11th, 5 pm EST, 10 pm GMT

Converter:

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

[the time is subject to change]

1: Say you're joining, and post your GT (if you don't have your GT below your name). I will then include you on the list. I don't care if you post things that have nothing to do with the Event on here, but please tell me if you can join beforehand before you do.

2: A few hours (maybe just an hour) before the actual time of the Event I will host a pre-party to screw around in. Send me a message, and I'll invite you. It is not mandatory to join the pre-party, so you can wait until the actual party starts, or a little after if you're a "late bloomer". If you can't join, please tell me, and I'll remove your name from the list and open a spot for joining.

3: When the time comes I will be lurking in the Shoutbox to invite people, and after everyone's in I will launch the game-night... and the shenanigans will begin!

Le Short Rules:

1: You can cuss, but no 5 minute non-stop cussing marathons pls.

2: If you start a flame war, are a nuisance to the party then I will boot you.

3: If we end up not having enough people in the party, I will allow guests. Same goes for people who didn't sign up.

4: Please have a Mic. I want to keep this as fun as possible, and in order to do that I will be splitting up the people who have Mics with the people who don't. I will attempt to to try to make the Talkers/Quiets even for each team.

5: The most important rule of all: Have fun... and WATCH OUT FOR THE HASH SLINGING SLASHER!!!  :shock: 

- - - - -

1: Hell Verruckt - SelfDestruct217

2: Deadward Kenway - VinWarrior

3: Hexter Grief - TyroneKing 343i

4: SlenderYang - DarkAngel 343I

5: The Ghost of rrhuntington - EVOL SPARTAN II

6: Spooky Pair of Bnus - Warm Bnus

Looks like it's Rekt-ober again... tis the season!  :troll: 

bef2fb60tw1e4i08fto22g207i048u0x.gif

21985.gif

funny-gif-woman-scared-costume-mask.gif

Edited by Hell Verruckt