Frank Teases Halo Wars 2?

I_Make_Big_Boom

On NeoGaf le Stinkles (aka Frank O'Connor) replied to 2 messages relating to Halo Wars 2, and the Halo Wars poster that showed up in the Phantom Dust trailer. Here's the question/answer:

-

"Stinkles, do you have anything to share about Halo Wars 2?"

"Not at the moment and that poster was just a weird coincidence"

Then...

"Okay."

"P.S. Do you really expect me to believe that after your constant denial of Halo 2 Anniversary?"

"Read what I wrote carefully."

-

Let's take a look see and read what he wrote carefully... "-do you have anything to share about Halo Wars 2?".... "Not at the moment".

That is an obvious nod to a Halo Wars 2 being made. He may be baiting the guy, but I doubt it.

What do you guys think? :)

-

Source: My old hunting grounds

http://halo4nation.com/rumors/frank-oconner-addresses-halo-wars-easter-egg-teases-sequal/

Edited by Self Destruct
  • Like 6

I would buy it, if only to toss it immediately into my microwave and watch it create a light show for me. At least that might be worth something for my money instead of the garbage that they pushed out the first time. I hold no hope for a second game if you haven't guessed. RTS games and consoles do not mix.

• Like 1