The Ninja's 2014 January MoM Message

Onsokumaru

For everyone else who wants a TL;DR
"I am Onso. I am MoM and I want to tell you how cool Bnus is and how he single handily defeated 69 ninjas in Halo 4" 

Again congrats on MoM. You really do deserve it its awesome to see you as the MoM to start the year off.

Edited by Buns
  • Like 1

Now I just want to say without all of you this forum would be nothing, its not just the Moderators that make the forum, its not the Community Moderators that make the forum, Its not Twam that make the forum (even though he started it), it's YOU the members that make the forum!! Whether your Red, Blue, Yellow, Gray, Purple, or Green, you make the forum! Thank you! :D  

Congratz on MOM and that quote right there is something that means alot to me.

• Like 3

Very nice and refreshing MoM post. It really is awesome to see people that are so new to the forums making such a big difference in this community. :)

I mean like I said before you alone have already hosted some great lobbies. Just like today Jan 3 2013 you hosted a great lobby along side BZ1 and everyone had loads of fun. not to mention how many people actually showed up. Youre sparking a bug in all the members around you keep it up and we'll all catch fire soon enough.    <---- lol I should have used that line when Sparky had MoM. lol. anyways.

CONGRATZ.

• Like 2

That was single-handedly the most adorable image I have seen so far in 2014... Anyways, I may not know you personally, at the moment, but from what I can see, you seem very deserving of MoM, so congratulations. Enjoy it, and there's no need to thank us, it is us who should be thanking you! Keep-on-keepin-on my friend!

:smiling:  

• Like 1

What's member of the month and How'd you get it?

Member of the Month is an award given out each month. The Staff discuss among themselves who they think would be considered good candidates based off the impact that member has made in the community in the past month. Once a member is chosen he/she will be awarded with a pink username for that entire month and the MOM_award.png award.

• Like 1

Amazing MoM post! I think you are one of the kindest people I have ever met. I hope you enjoy your month, being that you are pink. I know that you are surprised that you got to be the first MoM of 2014, but I honestly think you deserved it more than any of these members on the forums. You did exactly what you were suppose to, you joined the forums and started making post, you started making a name for your self, and that's what is important. Your an amazing guy, and i'm sure you will be remembered, not in our minds but in our heart. I give you my applause  :clap: . HIP HIP, HURRAY! 

P.S. If you ever want to come over to my house, I have cookies and bacon! I also got me a ninja mask for Christmas!

sasuke3.png

Edited by тυ¢кєя
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...