Unsc Spartan II I don't thing that will be possible as well so maybe not but if any of you guys gets a PS4 sure thing see you there. :)

I will not be getting a PS4 so I can only hope that you get an Xbox One.

i will be getting some shots now i wont be in uniform but at least there are some shots also i have tried to look like i am in uniform with colours and improvised shoulders

By uniform do you mean the necessary armour? You must have the necessary things for the video. You may have to earn them.

Thanks guys glad to be the Support role in Blue team 

We're glad to have a skilled soldier like you on our Team against the Covenant.

Hey Spartan i have done the The Package agian on legendary and didn't blow up. Is campaign footage useable?

It might be used for the Video but can definitely give you the Tank speciality. If it is in your Halo Reach fileshare I will view it.

UPDATE

Blue Team Video Details

For the video you must have a golden visor, Mark V helmet and shoulders. Everything else will be default. This will be in Halo Reach. You can only use sprint and no Covenant weapons at all. Full UNSC. There will be a scene where three Military Police soldiers are being killed by Elites with a darker colour effect on the screen. This will be done in forge so we may need around 6 people for this. Then it will go onto another seen with a few of us lined up reloading our weapons. All the footage we have shot will then be played after each other. We may need to arrange a time for this.

Promotions

Three promotions are going to be awarded. JXZAW will be promoted to Corporal Grade 2. Yang Xiao Long will be promoted to Corporal. Prometheanpwner will be promoted to Apprentice Grade 2. These three members have shown good skill in training, and on missions. They have been dedicated and active. Congratulations.

Corporal_Grade_2.gifCorporal.gifApprentice_Grade_2.gif

• Like 1

UPDATE

Blue Team Video Details

For the video you must have a golden visor, Mark V helmet and shoulders. Everything else will be default. This will be in Halo Reach. You can only use sprint and no Covenant weapons at all. Full UNSC. There will be a scene where three Military Police soldiers are being killed by Elites with a darker colour effect on the screen. This will be done in forge so we may need around 6 people for this. Then it will go onto another seen with a few of us lined up reloading our weapons. All the footage we have shot will then be played after each other. We may need to arrange a time for this.

Promotions

Three promotions are going to be awarded. JXZAW will be promoted to Corporal Grade 2. Yang Xiao Long will be promoted to Corporal. Prometheanpwner will be promoted to Apprentice Grade 2. These three members have shown good skill in training, and on missions. They have been dedicated and active. Congratulations.

What's the icon for apprentice?

UPDATE

Blue Team Video

It seems that the Blue Team video is receiving some attention and we have details on what is expected. It will be on Halo Reach Multiplayer or Firefight and must be against the Covenant. We will be using a full set of Mark-V armour. If you do not have it then you must train for it. I do not have it yet. The Mark-VI will not do. Our Primary and Secondary colours will both be green. Unfortunately this limits members that might not have Halo Reach or the Mark-V armour but if you have Halo Reach, you will still be able to shoot some footage as long as you get Mark-V. You must use UNSC weapons all the time and can only use Sprint as an armour ability. You can share this on your fileshare and upload it to you computer then send it to me by Private Message. If you have any questions please ask.

Good luck Blue Team.

About the everyone having the same armor i think we should have a personal take on the armor to show we aren't all the same like yeah have the Mark V helmet but how about different shoulders and stuff depending on our roles and maybe the same for ranking like say we all have the same primary but the secondary is the rank colour but thats my opinion

• Like 1

UPDATE

Blue Team Video Details

Promotions

Unless i am an Elite, in a vehicle or hidden altogether, then there is no way i can get Mark V in time

About the everyone having the same armor i think we should have a personal take on the armor to show we aren't all the same like yeah have the Mark V helmet but how about different shoulders and stuff depending on our roles and maybe the same for ranking like say we all have the same primary but the secondary is the rank colour but thats my opinion

I see what you mean and I considered this but all Spartan-II's are equal in armour appearance.

UNSC Spartan II I feel like I should report the latest mission so I will ....

Soon after I official joined blue team JXZAW picked up a communication from the Reds in Blood gulch covenant where attacking so me JXZAW and prometheanpwner went to help when we arrived there is started off well but stuff got bad

A argument started between me and JXZAW about who was the leader of this and had the highest rank so I must ask who as the highest rank me or JXZAW. :)

UNSC Spartan II I feel like I should report the latest mission so I will ....

Soon after I official joined blue team JXZAW picked up a communication from the Reds in Blood gulch covenant where attacking so me JXZAW and prometheanpwner went to help when we arrived there is started off well but stuff got bad

A argument started between me and JXZAW about who was the leader of this and had the highest rank so I must ask who as the highest rank me or JXZAW. :)

I do not understand what you mean by "Reds". There is no reason for the Covenant to have attacked Blood Gulch, there has been no activity at all there for a while.

Spartan is the highest rank besides Blue Team leader. JXZAW currently holds the highest NCO rank. He currently outranks everyone besides the Blue Team Leader and the other Spartans. There are to be no arguments between Blue Team Members. Is that clear? I'm not too sure why you decided to go to Blood Gulch for no valid reason. The Covenant would not have been there. We don't set the missions, the UNSC do. They would not send us to Blood Gulch. Reach is our main priority at the moment. You do not do what you "feel", you do what you are ordered. I will report anything necessary. I expect you to be more mature then to argue about Ranks. If you would like to talk privately, then you know where to do it.

There will be a new Blue Team Update tomorrow. It may be short.

• Like 1

UPDATE

Ranger Returns

Ranger447 has returned to Blue Team, officially. This happened yesterday evening. He has always been a Blue Team Spartan but wasn't officially part of the Team. He wanted to keep giving us his support. Now he is officially on the Blue Team List which can be viewed on my Profile Page. He will hopefully continue to support us. Everyone welcome back one of our only Spartans.

300px-Spartan-II_Insignia.png

• Like 1

Welcome back Ranger..........or should i say Caboose

He is to be referred to as Spartan Ranger447.

sorry its late but thanks for the promotion i will try and do my best as a corporal and hopefully not be demoted in a day like i was before in real life

Your efforts will keep you safe from a demotion. Do not hesitate.

• Like 1

yup i will fight the covies till death so dont worry about my efforts as a corporal they will either bow down(which wont happen unless its pwner acting elite) or be forced to when they die by my shots also i was demoted cos i wear glasses in real life

yup i will fight the covies till death so dont worry about my efforts as a corporal they will either bow down(which wont happen unless its pwner acting elite) or be forced to when they die by my shots also i was demoted cos i wear glasses in real life 

That's not right. I am short sighted but do not wear glasses during any kind of sport.

Edited by UNSC Spartan-II

I'd never bow to you but i will probably have to for the video

I'd never bow to you but i will probably have to for the video

well you dont have to cos your an ally unless were shooting the shot

That's not right. I am short sighted but do not wear glasses during any kind of sport.

neither do i i dont trust people to not aim for my face when i do sports