Novembers Motherly Message!

Buns

You are making my man tears come out. I have never felt so proud to be called smelly by you before. Congratulations and enjoy your month. Since I joined on October 02 2013, you have been one of the amazing members I come across everyday on this forum. You are always joking around with all the other friendly members and supporting everyone. You always keep things positive. You deserve this, enjoy it. :)

• Like 3

I shall now waste my unclever MoM wish on changing ONE of these members(Beckoningzebra1 The Gryffin Azaxx) 

titles(Admins/Mods you pick the victim so they cant directly blame it on me!) to the following: "Smelliest Member of 343i I stink really bad."

P.S: Count Zebra twice so he has a higher chance of being picked since I totally have nothing against him :------)

• Like 5

Once again congrates on MOM enjoy you're month of pink you earned it Bnus. 

On a side note I hope I don't get chosen as the smelliest member on this forum. :hope:

Don't worry Caboose I only included people who I know would hate it. A lot, and want to get back at me somehow :----)

You're all smelly members! 

• 2 weeks later...