Fishy's HoF Project

Fishy

I am encouraging everyone here to go get a picture of their Halo 4 spartan; you can get this by visiting Halo Waypoint (http://halo.xbox.com) I need you to submit the photo below before the deadline and I will put it in the pile. This is a simple task, plus it's a great addition the the forums. I would really appreciate if we can.

Deadline is on December 27th 6 PM. All photos posted or PM'd afterward may not get accepted.

This will take a while to make a thread of, so do not judge the thread.

(MoM's will not be included due to their short existence.)

it will go:

Twam

Moderators

Community Moderators

Legendary Members

Staff

Dedicated Members

Trusted Members

Members

Total Count of Members Spartans: 13

Thank you for paricipating in the forums, we really appreciate it,

Fishy

post-7524-0-56306000-1354505325.png

So you need screenshots of halo 4 action with no one dying, how does this apply to you making a ship?

Btw, I will get a screenshot of spartan ops today... eventually.

The ship is classified with the mods, I will give you leaks in my profile; soon my signature. About what the ship is about.

" height=here he is hes so beast if your wonding what my elblem is it 117 eblem and his armor is all monir mark 6 and viser is leadery

" height=

check the link becase the piture does not show up here 4 some reason lol " height=

sorry everyone i cannot find a way to link it now i tried and failed ah well ill describe him here hope thats almost as good

he is a male and is dark blue armor all of it he is wering moniler armore mark 6 and the leadery viser i hope u can amgine what hes like also his eblem is 117 so yheah