Server issues, Bugs, Errors, Post them here - Community info Topic

Community Info

I haven't been able to connect to any games or friends on xbox live. I can join a party and talk to them, but nothing as far as the game goes. Today is my day off and my only chance to play until the weekend. I knew launch day would be rough, but is there any info on when everyone will be able to play?

Well you are having actual issues with something (i.e. a bug). The reason I locked your thread and directed you here was because your thread would have been buried rather quickly, but at least here you can get some actual help by posting about your problem and checking for responses. Also, the stats on Waypoint aren't entirely done yet (or something) and will be fixed soon, so no worries. :)

Oh! Cool beans. B) I appreciate your help at any rate. It was fixed but it looks like halo waypoint is down too? So I guess all I can do is wait and see what happens.

Hey what's up with the coop campaign? me and my friends has major lag issues, and we have tried to change host and everything. regular matchmaking games works fine but the co-op is unplayable due to the lag... And co-oping the campaign was the main reason i bought the game -.-. PLEASE, give me an answer and if you are able, a solution.

I have an issue with the Spartan Op challenges. I've completed every mission in Episode 1 on Legendary, yet my "Episode of Legend" challenge is for some reason still not complete. I did get the "halo 4 servers are not responding" bug last night when I finished up "Core", but having beaten that twice since on Legendary again has not fixed the possible issue either.

The episode screen does list each mission as having been completed on Legendary as well, yet the challenge apparently has yet to recieve the news of my awesome victory and has failed to showered me with the XP and accolades (or at least hold an old fashion Roman Triumph in my honour) that I deserve!

MWAHAHAHA-erm....ahem...

So if somone could look into this and tell me what's going on and how to fix it, that would be most appreciated. Thank you.

EDIT: Also, I have yet to get the download code for the Early Specialization Access...is that an issue or are those just arriving later?

I'm having the same problem with mission 5 ("Reclaimer"). There is no Covenant ship, a "green light," etc . My NPCs run to the top of the hill but there is nothing there.

-I've tried clearing the system cache to delete the Title Update: didn't help

-I reported the issue to the Waypoint Twitter account: https://twitter.com/HaloWaypoint

-Others have reported the issue here: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/e_k/halo_4/f/2481/p/376984/1931943.aspx

I have played the Campaign on Legendary for a couple hours. I have gotten to mission 5 and

when I get to the part where you are attacked by the ship, the ship isn't there. The waves of Wraiths and Ghosts come in but no infantry drops and no ship??????? I get past the vehicle waves and then move to where the grav lift should be but nothing, I jetpacked to the top of the large rock like my 2 spartan IV AIs and nothing happens. Well not exactly nothing, the Spartan IVs walk to the edge and shoot into the sky and vanish, I try the same thing and just fall.

I can't complete the campaign because of this!!!!!!! :mad: I have run this mission 4 times all end with the same result.

Also I completed mission 3 but didn't get the Achievment. I got it for missions 1,2 and 4.

My halo 4 freezes constantly. I have to reboot my console when this happens. It happens in campaign, in multiplayer, and in the main menus. All my other games work fine. It's just Halo 4. I've exchanged it at gamestop twice now. 3 copies of Halo 4. I'm pretty sad about my 60 dollar paperweight.

I've also tried it installed, without being installed, cleared cashe, formatted hard drives, everything I can think of. I tried this with each copy, and on two different hard drives, and even without a hard drive once. Nothing works.

Except all my other games.

i'm not really sure what's going on every other one of my games work so it's not a disc or console issue but everytime i try to go to campaign it plays the prologue then will go blank after that, then return me to the main menu. then if i try to load it manually it says "some players may failed to load downloadable content" or something like that. this is extremely frustrating taking that i spent money on this and it is going to waste right now.

Hey guys, instead of posting your bugs / problems then slating the company for whatever reason, just post your Bugs / Problems that you are having and let 343 get to work.

Calling a company all the names under the sun ain't going to make things get done any quicker.

And tbh I bet most the problems that the guys ( like me ) reported in the first few pages are already fixed regarding the servers so just edit your posts to say what is fixed instead of making 4 or 5 more posts.

• Like 1

I haven't been able to verify this yet, but supposedly the Reclaimer missing ship glitch is caused by killing the second particle cannon too soon.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/e_k/halo_4/f/2481/p/376984/1933746.aspx#1933746

I'm having the same problem with mission 5 ("Reclaimer"). There is no Covenant ship, a "green light," etc . My NPCs run to the top of the hill but there is nothing there.

-I've tried clearing the system cache to delete the Title Update: didn't help

-I reported the issue to the Waypoint Twitter account: https://twitter.com/HaloWaypoint

-Others have reported the issue here: http://forums.xbox.c...84/1931943.aspx

I got the LE Halo 4.

I haven't seen any of my problems on the forum yet, but every time i level up, i unlock stuff like armor and emblems.

But when i check the emblems or armor pieces, they aren´t there.

I even unlock the same armor and emblems, each time i level up..

And on the day i received Halo 4, i put in all the codes. I checked the specializations etc. I had about 6 or 8.

If i look now, it´s only 2. I´m not level 50 yet, but where are the rest of my specializations??

I have experienced problems with Custom games. I cannot join or host a custom match. When i go to host a game with 2 or more people, the game lobby closes. If i try to join a game, is starts and does the UNSC loading symbol, but then restarts my Halo 4 game and takes me back to the main screen. Also, i expereinced problems playing the co-op campaign. I played the campaign all the way through with a friend until we Reaced the Composer Mission, where it then proceeded to disconnect us from one another and not allow us to rejoin each other, or play multiplayer until the following day. It also did this for the finaly mission, Midnight. Now have beaten the campaign and did not recieve the achievments for completing these 2 final missions or for beating the campaign. Please help me to solve the issues.

Got a bug for you guys...

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Set your controller settings > Look Inversion to Not Inverted.

2. Get in a warthog/turret/anything in 3rd person.

Expected: Your look inversion should still be "Not inverted"

Actual: Your look inversion is Inverted (opposite of what is selected)

Note: Same thing happens if you set the opposite, i.e. Look Inversion = Inverted, then your 3rd person camera will be Not Inverted.

Thanks!

Got a bug for you guys...

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Set your controller settings > Look Inversion to Not Inverted.

2. Get in a warthog/turret/anything in 3rd person.

Expected: Your look inversion should still be "Not inverted"

Actual: Your look inversion is Inverted (opposite of what is selected)

Note: Same thing happens if you set the opposite, i.e. Look Inversion = Inverted, then your 3rd person camera will be Not Inverted.

Thanks!

Hey I think I just found a work around. If you set your look inversion while you're in the turret, it works as expected. Weird.

I have beat Dawn on legendary and I never got the xp for the weekly challenge. I have also beat all of episode 1 on legendary and I never got that challenge either. Thats more than 7000xp that is owed to me. I hope they can look into this. I haven't found anywhere I can go to submit a fix it ticket, anyone know of a place?

Ok so I got the new halo 4 limited addition console very annoyed that i spent so much money on something that is not working!!!I am having issues with the servers, I play a game then the server is down restart then again after a game server is down. Getting sick of restarting after ever game. This started a few weeks ago with reach all my ports are open everything is all good with Xbox having spent 2 hrs on the phone with them trying to solve the issue but still no result. Please help

And nothing is wrong with my Internet.

Yeah, when I die in multiplayer and/or watch a kill-cam of my death, the audio will be oddly silent and the shots and aim of that person's kill-cam seems quite off most of the time.. Just kind of a weird system still. But hopefully that will get fixed soon, and I don't know of anything else..

Great game 343!

Yeah, when I die in multiplayer and/or watch a kill-cam of my death, the audio will be oddly silent and the shots and aim of that person's kill-cam seems quite off most of the time.. Just kind of a weird system still. But hopefully that will get fixed soon, and I don't know of anything else..

Great game 343!

Yea killcam is really weird, it shows people shooting next to me and killing me. I have even been teleported across the map when my ghost smashed into a warthog.

I'm having problems downloading disc 2, keeps getting the failed to install message. So i went to download it from LIVE. Downloaded War Games multiplayer smoothly but there seems to be a problem downloading the Spartan Ops. It wouldn't reach 100% and it keeps stopping and re-setting the download bar. I can't complete the download for spartan ops. Help please

As of 11 pm last night my SR was still resetting to 1 after every match, sometimes I would lose access to my loadouts during the match. Exiting to the dashboard and starting the game again would fix it for one match, but sometimes not even that long. Additionally Challenges and Commendations were not updating either. It's pretty disappointing to not be able to enjoy multiplayer. I feel like I'm at a disadvantage in addition to dropping behind in xp. Hopefully this will be fixed soon, otherwise I will have to return the game.