Leonde1

It started with a dream. About 2 weeks ago, I awoke with a sense of epic knowledge I had gained from my nap. You know how you mostly never remember your dreams? Well I still remember this one, and I want it implemented somehow before Halo 4 releases.

At first, in my dream I was sleeping but awake at the same time. Just think of it like closing your eyes, you can hear and see some lights, only I wasn't really awake. In the corner in my field of vision, which remember, All I see is black with faded particles of light, (just like when your closing your eyes and looking into the sun, I can't stress this image enough), anyways the corner of my FOV had either a countdown or a tallying of numbers of days. At the same time, a faint heartbeat was constantly beating, it started very faint and slow, only a couple of beats every minute or so. Then as the numbers in the corner decreased, the noise of my heartbeat began to get faster and faster.

Once the number hit zero I heard muffled noises. Distant explosions, huge frame metal bending, and finally...a single pristine female voice who also sounded muffled said one word. I was barely able to make it out; she had said, "Chief." While all this is going on, my eyes were also opening, albeit slowly.

You see where I'm getting at? My dream was a countdown to Halo 4's release date from the point of view of the Chief, who is in cryostasis. How epic would it be to have a countdown app made with what I saw on it? A black and fuzzy screen and all you hear is a faint heartbeat. At first you have no idea on it, until you hear one word, and your whole mind is blown. Just thought I should share it with you. I think someone should create this before Halo 4 releases.

See you on the battlefield!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...