BLOOD 0F GANON~

BLOOD 0F GANON

About Me!

Gamertag: BLOOD 0F GANON

Origin of gamer tag: I was a competitive Ganondorf player in Super Smash Bros Melee MLG in 2005 2007! Got nicked name BLOOD 0F GANON for using is his WIZARDS FOOT as a epic finisher.

Previous or current clan/community: Bungie, HBO, Gamerkrib, Halo Topic! now 343i Halo Way Point

About Halo!

Halo game(s) you are currently playing: Halo CEA, Halo 3, ODST, Reach, Halo 2 Pc

Favorite map, game type and playlist: MLG, Slayer/pro, Objectives, BTB,Snipers

Least favorite map, game type and playlist: Living Dead,Sword base

Preferred control scheme: Bumper Jumper/default

Halo playing style (offense, defense, sniper, driver, etc.):Sniper/defense, Foot soldier offense, warthog and revy sniper!

Favorite Halo character: This is a toss up Jun and Linda! <3 snipers

Favorite Halo book: Ghost of Onyx/The Flood

Favorite Halo quote: "BADA** Unlocked" Sgt. Johnson!

Halo creations: http://halo.bungie.org/news.html?item=34473

Other stuff!

Other game(s) you are currently playing: Super Smash bros 64/Melee/Brawl, BF3, Super mario 3, Tetris, Snake rattle Roll *nes*, Zelda series. Pokemon red/yellow/blue,Blood wake, Def jam FF NY, Bloody Roar, DOA 4,Dragon Ball Z Budokia 3

Favorite music: Metal in General. Halo sound tracks,Punk rock: Ramones, Green Day and Video Games Metal

Favorite movie: Godzilla, berserk, Dragon Ball z

Favorite TV show:Mentalist, *original Two 1/2 men*, Law and order, A-team, Murder She Wrote,Murdoch Mysteries,Top gun, Mission Impossible 1966 series!

Favorite quote: * Forgiveness is devine, but never pay full price for a late pizza"

(MICHELANGELO TMNT)

Anything else we should know?

Going to school for Advanced Networking and earning my Bachelors. Its pretty tough. I hope to work in the gaming industry full time. I have done contract game/software testing work with Microsoft Volt VMC, Areotek Nintendo and a few others.

I love to skateboard,surf,swim,Yoga and hit the Gym. I play drums and do a few cover songs for Nes games but they are nothing serious.

Other then that I'm pretty out going, enjoy to engage conversation.

• Like 1

Wow, long intro post. Informative, though! LOVE Bloody Roar... god I haven't played that game in ages. Anyway, welcome to the forums! You'll find the people here are generally really helpful and fun, so enjoy!

I am mainly on Halo.xbox.com, Bungie.net and Halo.bungie.org mostly! Just got on here today to check it out. It has less restrictions then Halwaypoint for sure. I like that and it doesn't seem to have as much center of attention users that i have seen.

PS Blood roar is amazing :D

Hey, welcome, I'm sure you'll love it here! The community is really friendly :)

So far I'm liking it here a lot. It every seems to be friends with everyone. I like people who include everyone and everyone is setting their differences aside allowing this to be a very friendly forum.