BLOOD 0F GANON~

BLOOD 0F GANON

Lol! It's ok. =P It made me laugh so it's all good.

Also, check your mail on here. I couldn't reply to your PM on Waypoint because your inbox is full. -_-

I checked it and yeah i need to clean it up! Im glad you lolled! :D Its ok whatever you do. Its your life xD Just if you did poof the awesomeness level would drop to zero! O.O

welcome to the forums, if you have any questions just ask and i hope you enjoy it here.

now i have a question for you, whats your favorite metal band?

This Band right here?

They are Amazing and i have seen them live 4 times in seattle since 2005!

I checked it and yeah i need to clean it up! Im glad you lolled! :D Its ok whatever you do. Its your life xD Just if you did poof the awesomeness level would drop to zero! O.O

Yes you do! Get rid of those spammers.

It's my life and it's now or never!

Yes yes, I know. =/ It's hard being this awesome. Super sigh.

yes! powerglove is awesome, and that Vid is funny, i love when they close up on the drummer and he's crossing his eyes, so funny lol. my fav song from them is so sexy robotnik http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBsw_JlzIbs

my fav metal band would have to be either Manowar or Dream Evil

• Like 1

yes! powerglove is awesome, and that Vid is funny, i love when they close up on the drummer and he's crossing his eyes, so funny lol. my fav song from them is so sexy robotnik

my fav metal band would have to be either Manowar or Dream Evil

Very true this song is indeed good! I believe this was on their first sound track! I heard this along with the Mario Minor! Good choice of music W^.^W

Im sorry i wasn't on. I had school and finals. Exams suck :( I hope to talk to you tomorrow :) Have a good nite Virus...

No biggy! School trumps all really. =P I might be on a bit today. My boyfriend has the next 2 days off so i'll probably be online less during those days. Today is tomorrow but I hope you had a good night too.=P