BLOOD 0F GANON~

BLOOD 0F GANON

I never played it co-op but I was going too because I wanted the co-op achievements.xD

When Borderlands first came out I played it online and I got so frustrated because it was adding alllll the quests that other players had accepted onto MY quest list. I don't think it does this anymore because it didn't seem to when I played it last. But it was annoying because I ended up with like..40 quests to do and a chunk of them were ones that I needed to be like..10-20 levels higher for. =/

Yup! There's 4 DLCs. The first one*zombies* and the last one*claptrap DLC* were the best. The other one was ok and then there was one that was pretty much just an arena. Me, my boyfriend and our friend were going for all the achievements but the arena ones are ridiculous. The one arena thing goes on for like an hour or more I think.@_@

It's a fun game though. There isn't much of a story but there are tons of weapons, quests, some fun vehicles and lots of humour. Plus there is a sequel coming out that looks even better.

The leveling in Dead Island is actually very similar to Borderlands. It actually looks almost just the same.=P Both games have the leveling tree. If you liked Dead Island then you'd probably like Borderlands. The art style is a bit different, it's a bit older and it's more humourous.

i loved dead island. I pulled a stupid though today on the last level. I was fighting the last boss and wonder'd why i couldn't kill him. I got so mad and realized has to go up the stairs. >.> i realized i failed miserably LMAO! PS the stairs were not in plain site so i get little leverage :D...

im not sure if you saw this on HWP but i got my hands on more Halo goodies <3

http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst81997_Video-game-stores-throwing-out-old-Halo-items.aspx

LOL. NOOB.

I'm replaying RE0 and then i'm going to play through the rest of the series. While i'm here with my BF I may only play 0, 1, 2, and 3. I'd like to play Veronica and 4 back home since I own them on XBLA. Then my BF has to play 5 with me. We have to beat it on Professional to get him his Platinum on PS3 and I want the Platinum too. When I first owned RE5 on 360 I was one achievement away from 100% and that was Professional...however, they then added all the DLC achievements so I never got it. That's one thing I like about trophies on PS3. Only the original trophies count towards the Platinum. After a game has DLC you could have like..75% trophies but have the Platinum.

Also, I saw it. Awesome!=o Lucky.x.x

Lol! Uhm my artistic skills are super limited. T__T It's because I never practice. If I practiced drawing as much as I played video games then i'd be super awesome.

I always have to look at something whether it's a random object or a picture of an existing character and draw what I see. I suck at poses.

=O That;s rough but nice money. I did that at one point. I went almost a month without a day off and the days when I was working 9-11 hours were the days when we had this massive sale. I can't tell you how busy it was.@_@ I'd go to work around 10am and wouldn't get home till midnight. I'd love to work longer days though sometimes. Good money.