BLOOD 0F GANON~

BLOOD 0F GANON

Ganon my friend. I DID have it. =P My boyfriend traded it away!

I was reaally addicted to it. Also, if you're one of those people who likes to do all the quests, make sure you do them before the last main story mission. I didn't get to and once the main story mission ends, then the game ends too. You can carry over your character to a new game+ and re-do everything*which is what I had started to do*.

I like to try and do all sidequests possible in games. I can be somewhat of a completionist sometimes. I don't think i'll do every quest in Skyrim though. If I try to do so I might end up playing the game till i'm 90.@_@ And Elder Scrolls 15 will be out by then.

I was thinking it'd be one of those games where it just takes you back after you beat it. Mass Effect does it and so does Infamous. But nope. Plus I wanted Achievements too. >.< I'm trying to care less about Achievements since I have them spread across like..5 accounts.

LOL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I've actually never beaten a Zelda game. o_o I've played Link to the Past, Ocarina, Madjoras Mask, Windwaker, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks but I haven't beaten any. I actually got rid of Link to the Past. I want it back.

I was thinking it'd be one of those games where it just takes you back after you beat it. Mass Effect does it and so does Infamous. But nope. Plus I wanted Achievements too. >.< I'm trying to care less about Achievements since I have them spread across like..5 accounts.

LOL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I've actually never beaten a Zelda game. o_o I've played Link to the Past, Ocarina, Madjoras Mask, Windwaker, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks but I haven't beaten any. I actually got rid of Link to the Past. I want it back.

SO FIRED!

You can DL all of the classics on the wii for a good price BTW. If you want a lot of classics without paying a lot of many for them the Wii store online is a good investment.. Its ok we can still be friends :P HAHAH

Luls. I can get by without school. I'm more worried about paying off my hospital bills, saving up money and trying to move to Canada to live with my boyfriend.

Veronica, the world we occupy was built on people who were willing to work hard and forge something for themselves. Making it by as long as your happy is a solid truth and respectable lifestyle, but if you ever figure out the harshness of what I've come to see and know, you will forever regret the gift your forefathers handed you and that is a life where one can advance themselves through education. I'm not going to lecture you on this, but bills can be paid. A lack of judgement decision and experience from someone who has been there though could cost you more then you know. Just consider going to college before you move in with your boyfriend...

I already know all the consequences. I've had debt ever since I was 17 to be honest. I'm an extremely hard worker and had I not gotten into this long distance relationship and racked up debt from the long distance calls, I would have a bunch of money saved, would have been moved out and could have had a better position at my job.

And the week I paid off that debt I ended in the hospital and had to take almost a month off of work.

I also can't afford college and cannot afford to take on anymore debt at the moment.

My original debt was my fault and I take full responsibility for my choices. If I would have done things in a different way then I could have not had debt or had it paid off, etc. However, the past is the past and you can't take back what you've done.

I'm not just moving in with him. I'll be moving to a different country so I also have to get citizenship. We've been doing this for 5 years and I really just want to be able to live with him now.

Sure college would be great and maybe after I move here i'll go. It's just not on my list right now.

Plus before I move here i'll be paying off my debt and saving up money. I know the weight of all the decisions i've made.

All I want is to be able to move here and live with my boyfriend. I'll get a different job when I move here and i'll work multiple jobs if needed. If there comes a chance for me to go to school then i'll take it. But for now it's not what I want.

I know what the real world is like. I'm not blind. @_@ I see what people struggle with every day. My parents even. I've actually helped them out with money ever since I got my job when I was 16.

Mind blown by you solid responsibility O.O Super props to to! ;D

Sorry haven't been on! Got sucked into dead island all day. level 50 already and i got the gam 3 days ago LOLOLOLOL! i haven't beaten the game yet though. Doing most of the side quests and leveling up.

Thanks. =P I try to be. I'm not perfect and have made mistakes/not the greatest choices but you can't really focus on the past. Just better to look towards the future. I'm just trying to take things one step at a time.

LOL. Nerd!

I don't remember what level I was..but I think you're way higher than I was. I wish I would have finished all the quests though.

I'm trying to do most of the stuff in Skyrim. I haven't played it for like..3 days because I started playing Reach again.

LOL im a geek :D not a nerd. but nerd i can say it may be used as a good term i hope.

I haven't touch Halo or 4 days now O.o! I need to get back on tonight. O.o PS the mods in the game you can find are awesome. There are also producer mods as well with hidden skulls. I have found most of them. I can just walk around with a pistol and kills almost anything with one shot LOLOLOL! Games not a challenge anymore xD. What were the producers thinking....?

LOL. I wasn't sure what you were talking about!

ORLY? I THOUGHT MODDERS IN HALO WERE KOOL KIDZ.

Yes yes I remember. I liked the various electric mods the best. I loved my electric machete. I had an electric katana too. My flaming machete was awesome as well. I need Dead Island back.T_T

I hope they make a sequel. They trademarked/registered the name "Dead World". Hopefully that will be the sequel.

I have a pistol that shot explosive damage and half a million LOL! using glichtes with the producers skulls in the games making your weapons retardedly power is super funny LMAO! Thats how i leveled up super fast! Looked for the gltched like in Borderlands and Too Human and Kingdom under Fire! You can even duplicate them. :P