Ask The Director.

The Director

1: When did Earth get its first life

2: Exactly how old is Earth

3: How long until the Sun goes Super-Nova

4: How old is the Universe

5: How long did it take for Earth to develop

1. Micro bacteria in volcanic pools full of sulphur, around 4 billion years ago.

2. Approximately as old as the sun, nearly 6 billion. Exact age is rendered impossible.

3. By the time the sun expands to the size of a red giant, which is 6 billion, it will be a few billion more until it's ultimate destruction, whether that's supernova or white dwarf.

4. I assume approximately 100 trillion years old, possibly more.

5. I don't know for sure, but based on background information I assume approximately 100 thousand years. But this also depends, do

you mean straight from the nebulae?

1: When did Earth get its first life

2: Exactly how old is Earth

3: How long until the Sun goes Super-Nova

4: How old is the Universe

5: How long did it take for Earth to develop

1-5 are impossible to answer questions. There are theories, but no way to prove they are correct.

1. Micro bacteria in volcanic pools full of sulphur.

When, not how lol

In halo reach how many times are you able to see the master cheif?

Depends on how many times you play the campaign ;D lol But no seriously, there's one time you get to see him in an Easter Egg.

Director Serious Question.

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Driveways were made (and named) because houses used to be too far from roads to walk to, so you had to drive up the driveway to get closer to your house. The park in parkway refers to a place where one takes time to enjoy nature and whatnot, not stopping your vehicle. They were named such because they were nearby parks.

Are you happy to know that the 1-50 ranking system is back? How do you feel about it? what do you think about the Prestiging? CAUSE I AMMMMMMMM! Still HATE REACH! :D

Honestly, I'm not that much of a rank chaser lol If I get a high rank, cool, but I'd really rather just play the game and pwn newbs. That's the fun I get out of it.

Why are there two peanuts in a peanut shell?

Because the plant produces 2 seeds (the peanuts) upon pollination. :D However, sometimes the plant only produces one seed, or even up to four! :o

1: What are the oldest rocks on Earth(can be Lava as well)

2: What was the biggest Meteor to strike the Earth

3: How many languages on the planet are there

4: How old can trees get before dying

5: What disasters claim the most lives

1. The rocks in the Acasta region are considered the oldest on the planet at this moment.

2. The Chicxulub Meteor is the largest meteor thought to have impacted on the planet. It led to the extinction of the dinosaurs, according to popular theorems.

3. Between 5 and 7 thousand.

4. Up to 4000 years.

5. Technically, the Chicxulub Meteor, which killed almost everything on Earth (including plants) was the world's largest loss of life due to a natural disaster.

Who said "Vae Victis" ?

Quite a few people, considering that it's the motto of 4th battalion, 9th infantry regiment (US Army) lol but it was originally quoted by the Gaul leader Brennus.
  • Like 1

Quite a few people, considering that it's the motto of 4th battalion, 9th infantry regiment (US Army) lol but it was originally quoted by the Gaul leader Brennus.

Yeah, lol, i meant originally. When did he said that?

When the last of the Etrurian kings (btw, who was the last Etrurian king to rule Rome? :) ) was chased away from Rome, and the Republic took the power, did they manage to remain as powerful as they were before?

Wich populace stroke back at them?

...As you might have understood, i'm reading the History of Rome by a famous italian writer, so prepare yourself for a thousand questions! LOL! :D

What is your name? What is your quest? What is the air speed velocity of a migratory swallow?

It is Arthur, King of the Britons. To seek the Holy Grail. What do you mean? And African or European Swallow?

Yeah, lol, i meant originally. When did he said that?

When the last of the Etrurian kings (btw, who was the last Etrurian king to rule Rome? :) ) was chased away from Rome, and the Republic took the power, did they manage to remain as powerful as they were before?

Wich populace stroke back at them?

...As you might have understood, i'm reading the History of Rome by a famous italian writer, so prepare yourself for a thousand questions! LOL! :D

First question: Etruscan? lol And it was either Servius Tullius or Lucius Tarquinius Superbus. Lucius was the last "king" of Rome.

Question two: Obviously not. The King and his family were deposed and expelled from Rome.

Question three: It was a revolution incited by Lucius Tarquinius Collatinus, Publius Valerius Poplicola, and Spurius Lucretius Tricipitinus. The "populace" was the citizens of Rome.

Epilogue: Bring it. ;)

• Like 1

If I'm storing Benzene in a tank, what electrical classification should it be given?

Depends on who's giving the classification, but it's a Class 3 flammable material by federal regulations lol The little federal sign thingie is a 2-3-0, if that also helps to answer your question.

Depends on who's giving the classification, but it's a Class 3 flammable material by federal regulations lol The little federal sign thingie is a 2-3-0, if that also helps to answer your question.

Let me rephrase, based on the NEC Articles 500-576, what should the Electrical Classification of Benzene in a storage tank be?