Absolute Dog Tribute [Video]

Lᴜᴋᴇ

Ya. He was

Is, man. He is a really fun guy. :lol:

I've seen a bunch of comments referring to ADog in the Past-tense and I'm sorry but I think that it's just silly. He's not dead! SPARTANs never die. They just go MIA. 'Course, this is more like taking a Leave of Absence... Can SPARTANs do that? Are they allowed to take vacation time? :question: Anyway...

But rest assured: he'll be back. Whether he'll be in a position to reclaim his place as 343i.orgnir, The Hammer of Twam, that remains to be seen. However, I wouldn't be surprised if, upon his return, wounded and bloody, he just suited-up and rode on out into our beautiful forums to pick up where he left off like not a stride was broken.

What am I talkin' aboot? Need a visual aid? Okey dokey then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcD_lHIEGxo

'Course, let's face it, ain't no way in Hell's green acre that ADog would be offered the Golden Throne itself (the seat of ultimate power) the way Dredd was. :rofl: So let's just skate right on by that bit, eh?

I'll miss him, just like Doc, Zed and that other guy... what's his name... Oh well. j/k! Seriously now, though. ^_^

I, too, will miss you, A-Dog. You take care, do what you need to do, don't take no guff from nobody, and I'll keep you in that special place in my mind where I keep all the people who have been a positive influence in my life, online and off. My thoughts on you will be ever positive. Take it easy, brother. Nothin' but love for you. :animier: :heart:

• Like 1