I am always going to be here.

Absolute Dog

bye AD, this isn't farewell, but see you later! :D

You were a FANTASTIC moderator and u were one of my idols on this site, you are such a nice member and try to help the community in anyway you can, if there were more members like you on every forum, they would be a fantastic forum :D

See you later :D

• Like 3

Well, um, this just ruined my day. I didn't expect this, especially from one of the best moderators of this forum, you truly are a huge part of this community, without you I doubt the forum would survive. I'm gonna miss you AD, really, you were one of my first friends when I first made my account here, you always stand out here, always making informative topics, using your wide sense of humor, always making me laugh, always being there for us. You're one heck of a mod AD, and it's just really sad to see you go.

I know that you will be back later, and I will cherish the moments when you pop in from time to time. We will ALL miss you ADOG, please come back as soon as you can, because the forum won't be the same without you man. :cray: We can all understand how life has it's ups and downs, and that you need to spend more time with your family, but we will all be waiting for your return... :heart:

• Like 2

Absolute Dog....friend to friend, I know exactly how much energy you have given to 343i.org and it pains me to see you go. I, for one, can relate to the painstaking decision... I once was there. You really have been the heartbeat of the forums and an icon and role model for both current and future users to look up to. Your ideas and dedication to excellence helped shape what we all share here at 343i.org. For that, we are all eternally grateful.

Concentrate all of your love and attention to those who need it the most....that is what's important in life. If you need anything, you know how to contact me.

God bless you my friend.

- Choot

• Like 2

:cry: I didn't know you as much as these people did, but the short memories made me easily realize how great of a person you were. When I felt I could be bothering you, you still gave me a very nice, polite answer. The 1v1 we played was very fun, and when you won the first round, you gave me another shot at the 'Beat a Mod' award... Twice. If it wasn't for your generosity, that icon would not be under my name at this moment. Not only did you give me the award for beating you, but you also gave me the 'Nice Guy' award. I never knew how friendly you were until that day. Even later, you put up with me badgering you to get my April Forge Contest map. After that, whenever this forum came in my head, the only thing that would come up is people like Spectral Jester, Twam, and you, for being as nice as you are. Sadly, your shadows on this site slowly creep away. As long as your happy, I am happy for you :D. You will be missed, AD. Have the best of luck. Enjoy life as best as you can, outside the forum :)

Nooo!!!! I'm am literally tearing up right now. I can't tell you how much you mean to us here. You've been here as long as I can remember. I'm really going to miss you. We all will miss you.

Per Audacia Ad Astra

See You Starside

Hey, I just joined a few days ago, but even I can see how much AD meant to the members of this forum and comunity. I would have loved to have met the man before he left, but it looks like I joined too late. Anyway I hope he comes back so that I can meet him and he can truely see just what he meant to the members of this comunity.

Guest hotdog8818

Absolute Dog. I am late for posting this but I just want to let you know you were a good friend.

When I first came I always saw you in chat you were the most helpful and nicest person I known. I really hope you come back you are a good friend. Good Luck with your family.

Your Friend Hotdog8818

We will miss you

I....I feel so shameful for only now noticing this :cry:. I understand your presence is needed elsewhere, my friend. Life is hard, isn't it?

I look forward to seeing you again. You've dedicated so much to us and this site and I, for one, am grateful. You've done so much it's ineffable, and for that, there's not much to say but you sir---are awesome. Goodbye, for now. And like many people I never expected this. You deserve to be a Legendary Member.

This is coming from your sonic-loving, awesome, and dedicated forum member---FIREN4

Goodbye.....my friend.

Wow man just wow. I'm still in shock about this. It's like a dream I can't wake up from. For you to suddenly not be here anymore is enough to almost bring me to tears. We have been friends on here for almost the entire length of out time, and I have come to respect you greatly as a Moderator, as a mentor and most of all, as a great friend.

I can understand how life sometimes interupts us and requires our full attention so i can relate and appriciate the hard descision you have to make. You will be sorely missed, and I don;t think anyone could ever fill your shoes. Please take great care of yourself and please stay in touch once in a while. I look forward to and miss already, our conversation over live. we really need to do it again sometime when you are not busy. Good bye old friend, may peace and prosperity be with you always!

Now that the sad sappy part is done..... I CALL HIS MOD SPOT!!!!!

I think i did that...

AD, I am very sad to see you go.You were/are the Best Moderator I have ever seen.I hope you come back,But it sounds like your going to gone for good.I bow down to you. :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy:

Oh, wow. I totally said my "loveyoumissyoubye" in the wrong thread. But I can redirect to it: http://www.343indust...__20#entry92082

However, there's a bunch of stuff in that googly-eyed post that never had to be there, so let me reiterate here.

A-Dog

You are one of the best things to happen to this community since its inception, right up there with Twam, Spectral and myself. You are, and have always been one of the most caring, admirable and deeply invested people here in the community. And you're right, it is a lot like a family - those of us who have taken the time to pour out more than just our ideashere - that has made itself a special place in our hearts. And you? You became one of the most important members of this family, brother. Your absence will be felt so, so strongly by we who know and love you.

You take care of your people. You take care of yourself. You do what you have to do and regardless of whether you ever reclaim your rightful, hard-earned place here, you never regret your decisions, man. I regret not taking my chance to game with you - it would have been a privilege - as it has been a point of absolute joy and an honor to have known you.

Love, peace and blessings, A-Dog. We'll see you around. :yes

• Like 3

I would humbly like to thank all of the thoughts and well wishers. I do sneak in from time to time to check up on the forum. I hope that those who have promised can truly keep the spirit of this forum alive.........

We are doing our best AD. We truly are. :)

We'll miss having a truly great member on this site. Bot just a member, but a friend. You have always helped us keep the trolls away and made us smile everytime you came. You taught me lots of stuff on this site that I couldn't do right. You helped me turn wrong to right. Without you here, it's like a trail that has disappeared. I understand what you mean. Spend time with your family, make then smile, and tell them that I said Hi! :P. It was great to have you lead everyone to humor (espeacially when you kept changing our names LOL). This has been a truly great time we have spent with you and you have spent with us. I'm looking foward to playing Halo 4 with you! Otherwise, see you on the other side of the galaxy.

-----DJ Pony/

xRaP1d ReApeRx/

Ardent Prayer

(all me)

I need to call a spot on this forum. I feel drained for not being here to say goodbye. As many of you know, I also left the forum, and have been gone for over a month for the most part. And so I did not know of the unfortunate departure of our beloved friend, moderator, and brilliant man, the Absolute Dog. Words fall short of how much he has meant to me. When I first signed up, there was someone there who helped me, who introduced me, who made me belong in a place where I could belong. Absolute Dog has been there to support me, to crack jokes with me, to hear me whine about getting up in the morning to head off to work, and to just be there for me, for all of us. We are all unworthy of such a man to dedicate his time for us. And this is why I patiently await the return...

...of the ABSOLUTE DOG

• Like 3