HUD Reveals Power Weapon Locations

Undead

I'm not sure if this has already been talked about, but the new OXM article states that currently, "HUD Markers let you know where the power weapons are on the map. We saw prompts for a shotgun and rocket launcher."

What are you views on this.

I think this will make the game much more intense and fast paced.

• Like 1

This is awesome news! I love how 343i is taking this! Because the indicator for let's say a rocket launcher shows up on your HUD EVERYONE in the game now knows where it is so that will draw all the battle and competitvness to that area where everyone will fight for that power weapon! I like this!

I'm up in the air on this. Like Viva said, power weapon spawns and weapon placement have been such a huge factor in the game, this is definitely going to change how the game is played. But, with the random weapon drops, maybe it will be okay. I dunno. I reserve my right to wait and see how it's going to be used.

I think it will be awkward at first, and some people will get frustrating. But it does seem like an idea that could very easily just integrate into the gameplay and then we'll look back at old Halo games and ask "Wait, it DOESNT tell you where the power weapons spawn?!"

I think it'll just take getting used to.