I am new

SucceededAxis27

hi there help welcome me please :) I'm a massive halo fan and I've played them all and I know the whole story and I'm hoping I could get more people who love it as much as me to help me feel welcome and maybe find some more xbox live friends I'm sending this message "out with a bang" :)

Unfortunately, I don't play on the standard online servers thanks to the inmature fanbase surrounding the occult. However, what I can say is... HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY, welcome welcome new cool guy, this is your singing tele-gram, we hope you have a party with all the Halo-Drones. You enjoy yourself now, and if you truly know the entire story, you're also enlightened to know that Unggoy are the single greatest species in existence. :)

• 2 weeks later...

hi there help welcome me please :) I'm a massive halo fan and I've played them all and I know the whole story and I'm hoping I could get more people who love it as much as me to help me feel welcome and maybe find some more xbox live friends I'm sending this message "out with a bang" :)

Sergeant Johnson is happily turning over in his grave. May he forever rest in peace... that is until zombie Johnson rises for the Halo zombie apocalypse game... hey, a guy can dream right? Welcome to the forums.