What will you play first when Halo 4 comes out?

RoosterTeethFan

What will you play first when halo 4 comes out?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What will you play first when halo 4 comes out?

• Campaign
    • Multiplayer
    • Spartan Ops
    • Forge

I always play the campaign of a Halo game before anything else. Once I've played through the entire campaign (by myself), then I start to focus on the multiplayer side of the game. I only do a co-op campaign once I've finished it by myself, or if I know the person I'm playing with won't decide to just rush through it and not take the time to look at the detailing of levels, explore, etc.

• Like 2

Nice thread, RoosterTeethFan!

I always run through the Campaign before I do anything else, normally on Easy so that I can get a feel for the different weapons, vehicles and physics before anything else. After that I'll probably try it again on Heroic or Legendary, depending on how well I feel that I understand those, and after that I'll probably go into Custom Games for a bit to get ready for Matchmaking.

I'm more focused on campaign. I grasp the beginning persever through the middle and triumph in the end..Overall feeling great I watch each cut scene and explore a bit like Ms. Mystic said as well as try and not die in the game realistically. I look at scenary and potentially find some small easter eggs.. Than those jitters..carry over to multiplayer. And i begin a frenzy..after that dies down maybe spartan ops. Followed by some filming ill do for my machinima.

I'll start off with the campaign on normal. It it grabs my attention then I'll probably play through the whole thing before jumping into MM. If the campaign seems bland? I'll finish a few missions then switch over, and will eventually go back and finish the game when I have the itch.