STOP trying to be something you're not, HALO 4

OITSTCIMurder

Yes, because it expresses how I feel when people post with a dull (Personally, I find a some of 'em idiotic) reply or create a topic which doesn't make sence. Hence, why I use that image.

Oh I see. Its hard to read because you're text because its white an I'm using mobile background so youre text blends in it is its annoying.

You need to understand that games evolve. It's not trying to be something it's not. It's becoming something better. It's still Halo, but with the features that newer games need to make them more interesting. It gives you more control of your character to be able to Sprint. In the end, that's what gamers will always want is more control of their character. Not the same thing over and over. You need variety. That simple. Don't be so closed minded, please.

LOL I don't know about you but I haven't played Halo 4 how do you know it's something it's not. I think that Halo Reach did change to much though... I think that there was to much of a visual change like the spartan were to bulky, I think that the elites weren't fun to fight on legendary, and then bloom was a good idea that just didn't work, and I think that there were a lot of little changes that mad it feel different like drop to far and your stunned a little bit.

Reach it was were had been the biggest fall of the franchise. It suck donky poo

Ok this is now the third post I have read from you and everytime I think...DafuqDidIJustRead.jpg

There is absolutely no point of this thread, it's beyond pathetic. What makes YOU think that anyone here gives a s*** about your hatred about Halo Reach? Your view points are shrewd and not even close to intelligent. If you're having such a big problem with Reach, then don't play the bloody game and move on. As I was saying, if people don't experiment with CHANGE we "CAN'T MOVE ON" in the gaming industry. Some obnoxious people we have on this website, it's unbelievable.

Agreed. Why do so many people on these sites have the belief that Halo should never change? Yes, Halo 3 was good but how do we know Halo 4 wont be better? Making Halo 4 Halo 3.5 would put so many people off Halo. Including me.

• Like 1

a>

...No, no it wouldn't. I don't understand why as soon as a gaming company (which in this case would be 343i) decide to add change in to a NEW Halo game, people jump up only to say it's going to be like Call of Duty. Reguardless of what some people's opinion are on the matter, the fact shows how some people have no intelligence on topics like this, whatsoever. And, I'd just like to add, why would 343i want to "Announce" another Halo title when their currently finishing Halo 4, a game that hasn't even released and your wondering why they haven't said anything about Halo 5... *Mind-blown*.

I think your confused. He is saying if Halo 4 was like Halo 3 is would be going down the same road as CoD.

...No, no it wouldn't. I don't understand why as soon as a gaming company (which in this case would be 343i) decide to add change in to a NEW Halo game, people jump up only to say it's going to be like Call of Duty. Reguardless of what some people's opinion are on the matter, the fact shows how some people have no intelligence on topics like this, whatsoever. And, I'd just like to add, why would 343i want to "Announce" another Halo title when their currently finishing Halo 4, a game that hasn't even released and your wondering why they haven't said anything about Halo 5... *Mind-blown*.

I agree with Zamio on this, I think he was saying that if the games stayed the same, then it would be going down that road. As for the Halo 5 comment, I agree with you Shock, no need to announce another Halo (even though we know its coming) when 4 hasn't even been released yet.

i wouldnt worry to much about sprint from the looks of it everyone will auto have it. the biggest problem with Reaches sprint was the unbalance not everyone had it so it gave an advantage. if everyone has it it wont give anyone an advantage the game will just be a little more fast paced which is in my opinion a nice change of pace.

I agree with Zamio on this, I think he was saying that if the games stayed the same, then it would be going down that road. As for the Halo 5 comment, I agree with you Shock, no need to announce another Halo (even though we know its coming) when 4 hasn't even been released yet.

That's fair enough but saying it's going down the same road as CoD still isn't an excuse. I mean, why would 343i make Halo 4, into Halo 3.5? They won't, they thrive on making a game new, implimenting change but taking bits from the older games and adding them in. Doesn't necessarily mean that any new Halo game will be exactly like CoD, it's a bit annoying when people bring up CoD in general on a Halo topic (Even if the topic is stupid). Just for the record I'm not having a go at you, just though I'd add that. ^_^

That's fair enough but saying it's going down the same road as CoD still isn't an excuse. I mean, why would 343i make Halo 4, into Halo 3.5? They won't, they thrive on making a game new, implimenting change but taking bits from the older games and adding them in. Doesn't necessarily mean that any new Halo game will be exactly like CoD, it's a bit annoying when people bring up CoD in general on a Halo topic (Even if the topic is stupid). Just for the record I'm not having a go at you, just though I'd add that. ^_^

Oh I agree completely. The problem is, there are a ton of people that want the game to go back to the way Halo 3 was. Your comment about Halo 3.5 is perfect. I don't personally believe that 343 is going to make a game that is anything like CoD, but without changes to the core game itself (and they don't need to be drastic changes, but if they are for the better, great), it runs the risk of becoming CoD like, in that it could end up being the same game over and over.

All I want from 343 is a game that feels like Halo, plays like Halo, and reminds me why I love Halo. What I don't want is a copy of Halo 3 with better graphics, and when 5 comes out, I don't want it to be a copy of 4.But that's all beside the point, because I believe they will do it proper justice, if Anniverary is any sign of things to come.

• Like 1

Oh I agree completely. The problem is, there are a ton of people that want the game to go back to the way Halo 3 was. Your comment about Halo 3.5 is perfect. I don't personally believe that 343 is going to make a game that is anything like CoD, but without changes to the core game itself (and they don't need to be drastic changes, but if they are for the better, great), it runs the risk of becoming CoD like, in that it could end up being the same game over and over.

All I want from 343 is a game that feels like Halo, plays like Halo, and reminds me why I love Halo. What I don't want is a copy of Halo 3 with better graphics, and when 5 comes out, I don't want it to be a copy of 4.But that's all beside the point, because I believe they will do it proper justice, if Anniverary is any sign of things to come.

Right on the money! ^_^

Don't you not haven't the time to actually talk about what's on topic? No? Go to Hell, thanks.

I'm sorry, but if you had the perspective or if you were even the slightest optimistic, you would have scrolled down just the slightest to see my other comment that WAS about the topic. So I suggest you take your bigotry and loud mouth somewhere else. Because this is a thread to talk about Halo and I did. You did not. Therefore, you have no room to talk. Thank you for suggesting I go to hell. But you're just a little too late :) And if you were attempting to insult me, you should use proper grammer when doing so.

Don't you have the time to do something other than be a troll?

Thank you :)

I'm sorry, but if you had the perspective or if you were even the slightest optimistic, you would have scrolled down just the slightest to see my other comment that WAS about the topic. So I suggest you take your bigotry and loud mouth somewhere else. Because this is a thread to talk about Halo and I did. You did not. Therefore, you have no room to talk. Thank you for suggesting I go to hell. But you're just a little too late :) And if you were attempting to insult me, you should use proper grammer when doing so.

Thank you :)

Somebody's emo.

I guarantee that wouldn't be the case.

I have to wholeheartedly disagree with you on this one. When they came out with the TU (Which made Reach more like Halo 3... actually almost exactly like Halo 3 but with AA's) people ranted and raged across bnet AND the Waypoint forum begging 343i to change it back. And I'm not talking onesies or twosies, I'm talking about mods having to lock threads every ten minutes because a new one was popping up saying "343i TU sux change it bakz pl0x". And when 343i tried to compromise by making it half Halo 3 half Halo Reach, EVEN MORE people complained about it, and it hadn't even been released yet! And look now, people are complaining about Halo 4 and it's still over half a year until it releases. They haven't even printed the publication yet, and people are already complaining.

People complain just for the sake of complaining. You haven't even touched the game yet, and you are complaining. That means you are no different than they are. If Halo becomes COD, it will still be the best damned COD game you've ever even dreamed of playing. You are not psychic, you haven't traveled back in time, you DO NOT KNOW how Halo 4 is going to play, or whether or not it is going to be a good game. So, with all due respect, shut it.

• Like 1

@Director

Ive got no idea who your arguing with but its worth pointing out with all this that having "Halo 3 with AA's" is hardly like Halo 3, considering AA's are the biggest difference. Another thing, allot of what defines the Halo games is their map design. Reach's maps were lower quality campaign rips as opposed to standalone arenas custom made. That and I personally felt like their human centric nature also really decreased the classic Halo artistic style...its important to have a mix of Forerunner, Human, Covie maps. Sure, Reach had forge World, but a Forge map lacks the stylistic depth and quality of a custom made battlespace, and of course it got pretty monotonous looking at the same blocks time after time. So its hard to say Reach could ever be like Halo 3 (relatively speaking), even if they made every single non-AA aspect of the game play exactly the same.

Also, "If Halo becomes COD, it will still be the best damned COD game you've ever even dreamed of playing. You are not psychic, you haven't traveled back in time, you DO NOT KNOW how Halo 4 is going to play, or whether or not it is going to be a good game."

You don't know its going to be the "best damn COD game" either. 343 is modernizing Halo 4 in the direction of COD, no point denying it. We simply do not know if 343 is going to modernize it well, or modernize it badly. I don't know if this guy your arguing with has any valid points to make, but people certainly have a right to be apprehensive.