Halo being one of many games helping terrorist with their operations? LOL!

Adam91

Still blaming games for the worlds problems I see. What's worse is that people will take this super seriously and limit games.

Call of Duty addicts can even join "clans" — groups who regularly play together.

No way, this is unheard of, better blame terrorists. And calling clan players addicts? Why don't the idiots who write this crap just stop, and instead give that information to people who need it.

• Like 1

Can I just say, if terrorists suddenly get their hands on a series of energy-shielded pieces of strength-enhancing battle armour and a company of elite soldiers trained from childhood and cybernetically enhanced to be killing machines, then we probably have bigger problems than them owning an Xbox.

• Like 6

These two journalists are ignorant and completely oblivious, this is truly garbage.

"Call of Duty addicts can even join "clans" — groups who regularly play together."

Who the hell are they calling "addicts"? Not only are they representing a ridiculous article, but also degrading gamers. The scary part is that millions of people read The Sun and blindly believe anything they read.

• Like 1

Yeah, I've heard of that before. Just cause they learn a few extra tricks from some video games, doesn't mean that they are coming up with amazing plans to destroy the US. This article is truly garbage and does not deserve to be read.

Video games doesn't cause terrorists, if it causes terrorists, than why i am typing here to you, and not bombing the pentagon? Anyways, i hate the goverment for all it is worth, but i am not going to bomb them, maybe that's what it takes, but i am not going to do that, peaceful protests sounds much better, causing buisneses to shut down mostly, and america to fall to pieces causing the greedy corrupt people of nations tremble to our needs and bring the power back to us lol. They are nothing without us and many people don't realise this. If what i said is terrorist, so be it.

• Like 1

I just read some of the comments on the article's page. Not many people who commented seem to believe the story. Some believe the possibility of using a game like CoD to "train" for combat, but feel the communications bit is unreliable.

All in all, I don't think it'll matter. "If it's not one thing, it's another."

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. At least most other media makes semi-believable lies. This is verbal diarrhea written online. These idiots say they use games as training. Anyone who has ever shot a gun knows it is nothing like that, especially in CoD. If games could train people, then most every kid would be a Navy SEAL by now. Or SAS if you're Brit.

This is not surprising in any way. For christ sake, the biggest news story a mainstream media company like Inside edition could come up with last night, was a "The worlds cleanest Dog", who gets vacuumed! All I could think about was Anthony Sullivan (tv product guy), selling "Pet Vac". lmao laughed my ass off with my wife for a good 30 minutes straight.

Let them all laugh at us and accuse video games of terrorism....they'll all come crawling to us when an Alien invasion takes place. We will be ready!!

• Like 1